5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff!
Published 13 months ago by Tora Murphy

3.0 out of 5 stars Tasty butter, but I found my jars seem to ...
Tasty butter, but I found my jars seem to leak in storage? I'm not sure why, the jar itself is still sealed, but it's also covered in grease.

I still ate the almond butter, but it is a bit messy to have the jar leak.
Published 1 month ago by R Moola

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff!, 31 July 2013
Tora Murphy "tora" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Meridian Natural Crunchy Almond Butter 170 g (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
Meridian Almond Butter is truly the nuts! Amazing flavour and sooooooo tasty. Have only been able to get the crunchy version on Amazon - Holland and Barrett sell the delicious smooth variety but crunchy is even better!!! I did have a bit of an issue with delivery - one jar leaked everywhere in transit but Maria in Customer Services was brilliant - a replacement package sent out next day delivery! Can't complain about that! Well done yet again Amazon! Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice and so good for you, 24 Mar 2014
70s "arrow" (uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Tastier than peanut butter, no added sugar or oils. Must have and so tasty, great on toast or bread. It tastes every bit as good as peanuts

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste is awesome, 22 Feb 2014
The jar looks bigger in the pictures, but the taste is amazing, best almond butter I've had to date. Will order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious will order again when finished, 17 Oct 2013
Taste delicious = my son loves this crunchy one. I have recommended this to my friends and will order soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste sensation, 20 Sep 2013
I have always like peanut butter and as almonds are such a good nut with so many health benefits I thought I'd try this and wow, I love the taste.

My next order will be placed soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 31 Aug 2013
Great Product, tastes great and even better knowing its healthy and not processed like many other similar peanut products around

3.0 out of 5 stars Tasty butter, but I found my jars seem to ..., 28 July 2014

I still ate the almond butter, but it is a bit messy to have the jar leak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crunchy nut, 17 July 2014
I'm a big peanut butter fan as its a great way to get different nutrients into you and the ones meridian are all clean (healthy). I switched to almond butter a while back as its alkaline forming rather than acid forming peanut butter. You can use this butter on a whole host of things, my personal favourites are oatcakes, almond butter, banana and some dark chocolate or throwing a few spoonfuls into some porridge. Amazon had it on at next to nothing so hopefully they will get more in soon so I can get more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crunchy goodness!, 1 Aug 2013
Love Meridian Almond Butter and this crunchy version is even better. Really wish it was easier to get hold of though - very few shops sell the smooth version and this crunchy version only seems to be on Amazon. Anyway great taste and I prefer the texture of the crunchy version (although the smooth version is almost as good). I eat this every day - usually on a banana.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Meridian Natural Crunchy Almond Butter 170 g (Pack of 3)