5.0 out of 5 stars New direction...
Published 5 months ago by C. FULLER

Published 18 days ago by scooterbootz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars New direction..., 21 Jun 2014
C. FULLER (Brixham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Standards (Audio CD)
This is a new direction for the artiste. Yes, plenty of performers look back and this is a stolid collection of The Standards given a fresh delivery. I do not have other Estefan recordings in my collection but am familiar with her earlier and highly successful recordings. It is good that she has done justice to these classics and may well be responsible for introducing them to a new audience. Great arrangements. This is a bargain of a collection so snap it up as it is well worth listening to and more than once.

5.0 out of 5 stars relaxing, 25 Feb 2014
Tina Willey (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Standards (Audio CD)
bought this my partner as she loves gloria. she wsnt disappointed.....lovely mellow old fashioned laid back melodies....what more could you ask

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Standards (Audio CD)
If you love Jazz you will love this ! Fantastic album to play whilst having dinner ! Totally would Recommend !

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 Jan 2014
Colin Gillman (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Standards (Audio CD)
Purchased this as a gift for my wife who loves it. She says it is unusual, but highly rewarding. What more do you need?

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloria, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Standards (Audio CD)
Bought as a gift and very much appreciated as Gloria Estefan is a marvellous singer. It complements other CDs in the recipient's collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd!, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Standards (Audio CD)
Great cd with the added bonus of the free mp3 download. This was a present and arrived in good time so more than happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Standards (Audio CD)
Glad to get a new album from Gloria Estefan. Its been a long time due. Why did it not come in a hard case?

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Gloria, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Standards (Audio CD)
Although I miss the Latin dance beats this is a wonderful album which showcases her voice to perfection with the soulful melodies.

1.0 out of 5 stars my most favourite album is 'Gloria' although her others are outstanding, 8 Nov 2014
This review is from: The Standards (Audio CD)
I have been following Glo since she first hit theUS/UK back in the 80's ...my most favourite album is 'Gloria' although her others are outstanding ..."Hold me thrill me Kiss me" was/is also another favourite as she covers all the old classics I grew up with . However having listened to the samples Amazon provide i won't be buying this album as all the songs sound the same and so sad and old time. Gloria come on you are a writer, singer, producer in your own right ..you are, and can do so much more than this cheap copy of old stuff....We've waited long enough we expect the best from you. You have nothing to prove but so much more to offer everyone at every age.

5.0 out of 5 stars He's a fan, 30 May 2014
This review is from: The Standards (Audio CD)
Bought for my husband who's a big fan of Gloria. Loves this CD and her music ...just another one he's added to his collection.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Standards
The Standards by Gloria Estefan (Audio CD - 2013)