5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Affordable.
If you wanted to buy a good and decent laptop cooler with a nice set of features then you've just found the right product available on this earth.

Published 5 months ago by Souti Dutta

Published 4 hours ago by Ify Ikelionwu

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Affordable., 6 April 2014
This review is from: Zalman ZM-NS2000 Ultra Quiet Notebook Cooler with 200mm Fan (Accessory)

I am using this product from the last six months and I consider myself as a 'power user'. I use my laptop heavily for the purpose of running virtualised environments (VMware, V-box etc.) and as I am from India where the average temperature stays above 30C throughout the year, my laptop stays cool and calm with the cooler on even if I work with 6-7 virtual environments simultaneously for hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 26 Jan 2014
This is a MUST HAVE item for anyone who uses a laptop a lot. Laptops heat up fast, causing all sorts of problems. This cooler is excellent with the large fan providing cooling all over the bottom of the laptop. Extra USB port is a bonus, typing is a easier as you can tilt it without the laptop slipping. At first you will hear the fan but after a few minutes you forget its even there its pretty quiet. I use a 17" laptop and it works perfectly. Service was excellent, arrived when stated.
Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasticly quiet, 12 May 2014
If you have a laptop that runs warm under load when working of gaming then this is the best cooler you can buy, the adjustment level is good and its very studly built, even on full its whisper quiet.
A 15.6" laptop fits on top and just covers the tray so a 17" would over hang slightly

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet Notebook Cooler, 6 May 2014
The reason I picked the Zalman Cooler is predominately for it's looks and functionality. On receiving the item I was certainly not disappointed. It has several adjustment angles to find the most comfortable to suit you. As said it looks good and looks good quality, should last for years. When I first used this thought the fan was not working, but it was, just so quite . Also has a hand speed control. Certainly well please and could recommend to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars The best stand I've purchased so far., 6 Mar 2014
I've previously purchased 3 laptop cooling stands. They have all had some fault that didn't make them ideal and this one is no exception but it is the best I have come across.

When I purchase a stand my main interest is the power of the fan and the circulation, I'm not fussed about the noise. This fan is powerful, it has a dial to adjust the speed and the circulation is perfect. My A10-4600m CPU runs at 26'c idle and 48'c under full load. It averages around 38-42 when I'm browsing or doing light work. This laptop stand makes your thighs cold and is quiet as stated. I can't hear it.

The two large black spots at the bottom of the stand on the picture are clips. You can pull them out to rest your laptop on, this will make it impossible for your laptop to slide off unless they somehow break.

The cable provided is very short and has two USB's to power the stand, one for the fan and one for the extra USB hubs. If you only have one USB port on the right hand side of your laptop then you can't use the extra USB's on the stand as the lead won't fully hook around to the left hand side. On my laptop for instance, I have one USB 2.0 on the right hand side and 2 USB 3.0 on the left.

The stand is adjusted and propped up with a metal bar and multiple hooks depending on your desired angle. It is sturdy on your legs and won't move. However it makes moving the stand difficult if you need to place it aside to get up. There is no locking mechanism and this is a massive down side as you have to lift it awkwardly from the bottom.

I have not tested the cable clip at the bottom, it serves no benefit to me as I use tie dispensers to manipulate my wires.

I search continues to look for a perfect stand, but this one is good make no mistake! It's just not perfect for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but design is poor and product didn't last 2 months., 18 Sep 2014
This product is a letdown. It appears lightweight and well made but it's somewhat cumbersome to carry around owing to the design. The fan is a good size and it kept my laptop cool when it worked. Now though, the product has fallen apart. The connector from the laptop to the stand has issues and the fan does not stay on. You can tell it's a partial contact problem so it's really disappointing as I have not used this product for up to 2 months. Pity.

I do not recommend and I am now going to have to buy a different product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Great price and service, valuable addition to laptop

1.0 out of 5 stars USB cable not included..., 2 July 2014
USB cable not included. I don't know if it was just my box that was missing it or if the manufacturer expects you to purchase your own. It does not state on the box that USB is included, which is BS at this day and age. I had to spend extra £3 to purchase a USB. I would have given this produce 5 stars if it was not for the missing USB, plus the parcel arrived late. The cooler itself works great, very quiet and has good power too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product!!!!, 2 July 2014
Terrible product. Don't buy it! the female micro usb connection point fell in on it self into the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, 30 Jun 2014
Bl**dy quiet machine, even on full whack yet still delivers a decent amount of cooling air to the laptop. Makes a sturdy base too! The USB3.0 hub is a fantastic addition as the cooler itself takes up two USB ports on the laptop itself.

Very much worth it!