5.0 out of 5 stars I never thought about this before
Published 13 months ago by Michael Finlayson

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible
This is awful. Pictures are repeated and it talks about looking good for men... In 2013? Really? Total and utter tosh!
Published 10 months ago by MS

5.0 out of 5 stars I never thought about this before, 2 July 2013
Michael Finlayson - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Get In Shape With Resistance Band Training: The 30 Best Resistance Band Workouts and Exercises That Will Sculpt and Tone Your Body At Home (Get In Shape Workout Routines and Exercises Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I had heard of resistance bands before but I hadn't really considered them because they didn't look as if they could give me a workout, that was until I read this book. The book starts of with an intro to resistance bands, including the all important how to anchor them for best results. Inside the book you will find 30 exceptionally well explained and illustrated exercises. What I thought was a nice touch was the exercise index at the end, which shows you which muscles the exercises target. I highly recommend this book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 3 Oct 2013
MS (Glasgow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok. Not brilliant, 26 Jun 2014
Doesn't give a workout routine at all, just the exercises. Which are pretty standard. It's ok. Prefer something that gives routines or plans. This had neither.