4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, military style watch strap. Great value.
Good quality and easy to install watch strap that feels almost like you would assume a military strap would be. Strong and works really well with my pebble watch strap. Even comes with two extra pins which is something not a lot of other straps do. Also comes in a variety of colours so should be able to find one to match most watches.
Published 1 month ago by A. Hobson

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality strap, definitely not "Premium quality"
I'm not one for leaving reviews for items, but I'm concerned with only 2 reviews and both rating it 5 stars, others may also buy this strap expecting better quality than what it actually is.

There's 3 main gripes with the product, but before that I'll say they do look nice, and they work, in so far as they keep a watch on your wrist.

Now the...
Published 6 months ago by H. Ahmed

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality strap, definitely not "Premium quality", 22 Feb 2014
H. Ahmed "Fiasco" (UK) - See all my reviews

Now the bad:
Firstly the nylon is quite hard, if you have tried a nato strap from other places, the nylon is softer, and therefore more comfortable to wear.
The clips are made of what feels like plastic, not even stainless steel.
The biggest problem however is the stitching, there is stitching on the inside of the strap which is very hard, it physically digs in and scratches your wrist when it's worn, which makes it extremely uncomfortable. I'm not sure who thought putting hard stitching on the inside of the strap would be a good idea, but it truly is horribly uncomfortable.

Normally I would ignore that and say "Oh, you get what you pay for", but for 10 there are FAR better quality Nato straps to buy. The only reason I gave this 2 stars is because it was delivered quickly, and people normally assume 1 star ratings are ranting about the item, instead of having genuine concerns of the items quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 20 April 2014
Dazaroonie© (Rayleigh, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Delivery was fast via Prime.
The nylon strap is quite hard with rough/sharp stitching on the inside. This scratches your wrist.
It does the job but I wish I'd spent a little more and bought one of a higher quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, military style watch strap. Great value., 30 July 2014
A. Hobson "Lycanfox" (Uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good strap, 10 July 2014
Just as described but only 25 cm long - just fits a 23 cm wrist. Delivered prompty

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 26 Jun 2014
I bought this as a gift for my father who is an ex-guardsman. He really likes it and it fits him well. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 30 May 2014
A. Meads "Nexus Vaper" (Plymouth, UK) - See all my reviews
Comfortable and stylish. I use it with an original Pebble smartwatch and its perfect. It sits nice and secure on my wrist and has plenty of adjustment holes for a good fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very safe watch strap, 7 May 2014
I bought a new watch and replaced the strap with this strap, not as stylish but just as well I did, one of the strap pins broke and had I been wearing the original strap I would have lost the watch. instead the watch was held onto the strap by the other pin and the strap was still secured to my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super watcg strap., 7 Mar 2014
I have been looking locally for this type of watch strap without success. So I thought I would try looking on the web and sure enough Amazon came up trumps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Feb 2014
Great product easy to fit and very strong, quick delivery the new spring bars came in handy to and could replace the old ones.