4.0 out of 5 stars These nappies are great - I have used them on both babies and ..., 10 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Bambo Nature Baby Diapers (Pack of 3) (Personal Care)
These nappies are great - I have used them on both babies and never had nappy rash, leaks, anything - and they save the world too! If you buy these you don't need sudocream, or any other chemical creams or otherwise, and i don't use wipes either, instead I use facecloths - or 'bum cloths' in warm water. They are more expensive and it is a shame they are so much more people would use them if they were - but the other benefit is that you are not subjecting those beautiful little bottoms to all the chemicals they put in Pampers Huggies etc - bleach and the gels etc. They only drop a star for price.

4.0 out of 5 stars They're ok - and totally overpriced, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Bambo Nature Baby Diapers (Pack of 3) (Personal Care)
Ok I admit it. I have bought these diapers only to feel a little less guilty about the environmental impact of all that I change to my baby girl, and I want to give it a try. But the truth is these diapers are just OK (she had a rash two or three times) and ridiculously overpriced, unless money isn't an issue for you - in that case maybe you can afford them... For me they're not worth the extra money, as it really makes a difference in your pocket. If they were 100% biodegradable, but they're not... So I don't see why I should pay £54 when you can pay £19 for Pampers and get the same results (in absorption and in the environment...).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug. 2014
Great nappies, a must!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Nov. 2014
Good deal

Bambo Nature Baby Diapers (Pack of 3)