5.0 out of 5 stars Why Pay More, 9 Jun 2014
John W Pennell (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Compatible C540 Laser Toner Cartridge for Lexmark C540n, C543dn, C544dn, C544dtn, C544dw, C544n, C546dtn, X543dn, X544dn, X544dtn, X544dw, X544n, X546dtn Printers - BLACK (Office Product)
The rival brand is 50+ from Amazon. This is less than half the price. The quality of the cartridge is good - the quality of the packaging is superb. So what about the quality of the print? Well that is as superb as the 'twice the price' toner and it will take a better eye than mine to detect the difference..

So now to the next set of questions : is it compatible with the other toners in the printer. At the moment I have three brands in the four cartridges in the printer and they all live happily together. Will it damage the printer - unlikely. Will it fill up the waste toner more quickly - I don't know. Will it last as long - well it weighed the same so it should but who can tell - it totally depends on the coverage within in a series of prints and I have neither the time nor the inclination to do that test.

In the meanwhile I am a very happy bunny using a material that is half the price of what I used before

So.. I must highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars work perfectly in my lexmark X543, 27 Nov 2013
B. Martin (Wilmslow UK) - See all my reviews
Very happy with the print results so far.

I have been using for over a month with no problems what so ever.