5.0 out of 5 stars It was a hit
I bought this screen protector assuming it to be hit or miss. finally, it was a hit!. Just perfect for my Galaxy note 2 and better than the twice expensive one I bought before it.

Published 12 months ago by Eric

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Very fiddly but does work (eventually)
Published 6 months ago by Grandad

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a hit, 26 Jan. 2014

I'm not that expert in fitting screen protectors so it took a while but once I did, it was completely bubble free and so bright . I also notice that it's entirely works as anti finger print protector.

I like to recommend it to all Galaxy Note 2 owners. This gonna be a best selling one soon. Good Luck

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy, 11 Feb. 2014
Nice that these screen protectors have some qualities to stand out. I fit the first one and still I have 1 protector left. Installation was like 1-2-3, no uneven spots and brighter screen in the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy!!!, 28 Sept. 2013
Lets just say i'm pretty clumsy. I was tired of numerous scratches on previous phones I had owned. This is why I decided to get a screen protector when I bought mu Samsung Galaxy S4. I was skeptical about distorting my screen but after I received the protector, I was pleasantly surprised. The screen protector is crystal clear and dosent affect the display or touch features. I showed the phone to my friends who didn't even notice there was a screen protector on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A facinating protector that made my day, 12 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Snekz Ultra Clear HD Screensafe Screen Protector for HTC One (Pack of 2) (Accessory)
Took a while to put the first protector on but took my screen to a new fascinating level of beauty. Totally bright, crystal clear screen that I expected by reading the past reviews. Still looks like I put it some minutes ago. I moreover got the second one that I'm thinking of giving to my best friend. I'm always ready to pay 2 times more for such kind of screen protector.Simply awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is simply the best for nexus 5, 14 Feb. 2014
I'm tired of buying so called anti glare matte, anti fingerprint, anti dust bla bla bla. I bought so many of them and almost all sucked. I was a bit unsure of buying this protector because they don't say any title or eye catching names. However, these turned out to be genuine screen protectors. Fast delivery and the protectors were top notch.

These screen protectosr fit very easily with no hassle also gives the best crystal clear screen possible. I think it even enhanced my screen display quality and touch sensitivity.

I might be a bit excited as I'm writing this review but honestly this product deserves this review from me. Atlest you can be safe from buying eye catching titled screen protectors and get upset in the end as I did.
I personally recommend it if you prefer real high quality screen protector that fits easy and actually fulfills its purposes.

Regards,
Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this, 2 Oct. 2013
I was able to apply the screen protector on my phone in less than a minute -- with no bubbles. I've gone through other products that have taken me hours to apply and that have still resulted in unsightly bubbles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kristy, 2 Oct. 2013
The Snekz Screensafe screenprotector is as easy to apply as they claim. It went on with no bubbles, no hassles, and is completely clear and invisible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 15 Oct. 2013
Excellent service, ordered late afternoon and arrived next morning. And found it to be an excellent product, well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 2 Oct. 2013
Went on the iphone without a hitch. Had a couple of air bubbles but the supplied squeegee took care of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's really the best, 21 Dec. 2013
This is the best screen protector I have ever used on my iphone 4. This came to me with a Snekz case and It's like honey :). I love it.