5.0 out of 5 stars Heritage waistcoat
We're off to Ladies Day at Thirsk with this and it won't let my husband down. Lovely quality, excellent fit, looks more expensive than it is. We're very pleased with it. Ordered Saturday, arrived Tuesday. Can't fault. Would recommend this product and Company, as far as my experience goes.
Published 18 months ago by Linda of scarborough

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
The waistcoat is a piece of junk. I bought it to attend a wedding. Witin 30 mins of putting it on 2 of the buttons didn't just come off, they disintigrated. A complete waste of money
Published 6 months ago by johnfield993

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Jun. 2014
Got that for my husband to be for our wedding and it's really nice good quality material and it looks great on

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING COLOUR, 3 Oct. 2014
I was looking for a waistcoat as a gift for my husband. He is tall and blonde and looks good in orange, so when I found this I was overjoyed. When it arrived it was an amazing colour and very well made. It was a perfect fit. I made him try it on with his eyes closed and used him like a store manikin. He said the fit was perfect but has no idea of the colour. Will he be surprised when he gets this as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a black waistcoat for quite some time with no joy at all, 26 Jan. 2015
Ia Steckel (blackpool, lancs UK) - See all my reviews
I 'd been looking for a black waistcoat for quite some time with no joy at all. A lot of the sellers offer you up to the size 52/54 but when you get the item you find out it will not fit ! Too small ! Dwarf Size again ! This one fits O.K and that's why I ordered another one. Now I'm happy again . Thanks !

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
Excellent item as described

4.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied with quality and fit arrived in record time, 8 July 2014
very satisfied with quality and fit arrived in record time. it's the second waistcoat purchased and satisfied with both. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 May 2014
I ordered tthis waistcoat for my partner for a wedding. I ordered it 9/5/14 and it arrived the very next day! very quick delivery service :) The material is very good and the colour is exactly how shown in the picture. Sizes are moderately small so would advise ordering a size bigger but all in all 5 stars! Partner very happy :)

4.0 out of 5 stars surprisingly quick delivery if you like waistcoats., 5 May 2014
Very good value and fit I would choose them again for more waistcoats for which I have a passion
For.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful waistcoat, 5 May 2014
Great waistcoat, beautiful fit but have broke one of the buttons, on the downside the buttons seem a little too loose but overall a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waistcoat, 5 May 2014
Mr. D. Smith "Smiffy" (London) - See all my reviews
This is not the first waistcoat that I have bought from this seller and I will use them again as this waistcoat arrived very quickly and is of good quality and it fits me perfectly - Highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice waistccoat, 17 April 2014
I ordered a larger size than I needed having had problems with clothes on line before it was still small however it is a nice waistcoat so I'll slim down !

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›