5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!
I bought this t-shirt for my daughter who is an avid Dr Who fan. It is absolutely brilliant! The picture is very clear on it, even though it's a transfer print. It's got an image of all the Dr's, apart from the new one-but technically, he's still not here yet is he I suppose. It's a real must have for any fan!
Published 13 months ago by kez

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected
I ordered this as a Christmas present and although it arrived in time I was disappointed with it. It was very thin material of a poor quality however I didn't have time to return it order something else so finally gave it to my partner. It hasn't washed very well and already looks far from new. Did not live up to expectations.
Published 6 months ago by A. Gray

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 7 Jun 2014
A. Gray - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 15 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Jun 2014
This hit the right spot, collective present for a work colleague. Arrived in good time and was good quality material and printing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 Mar 2014
Love it as expected and the person i bougth it to also loved it. Recommend for all Dr Who fans

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 20 Mar 2014
This is a really nice t-shirt and washed well. Not particularly cheap but well made. Could be a collector's item one day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for Dr. Who fans., 20 Mar 2014
Very pleased with this item, arrived pretty quickly and quality seems good. Have not washed yet but going by other reviews there should be no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Required wear, 11 Dec 2013
Daughter had it on to go and see the Day of the Doctor, washes well, needs to it's never off her.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 2 Dec 2013
This was a present and was just what I was looking for at a very competitive price. My son loved it so I would have paid more!

3.0 out of 5 stars expected more, 19 Nov 2013
I bought this for my brother who is a big fan of Dr Who expecting it to have some reference to the 50th Anniversary (not even the label inside had a dr who logo) . Unfortunately it didnt and is just a black t shirt with a motif stuck on the front. I have kept it but am dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Nov 2013
Bought as a gift for my brother, he loves it! Good fit and seems to be well made. Arrived very quickly as promised

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›