Platform: Xbox One|Change

on 9 January 2014
As Xbox one has not been released in Denmark yet, I had to buy the game in UK. It's an European game also with Danish language, it is fun for all my kids (5,9 and 12 years) and it was fast delivery.
on 19 January 2015
Brilliant game I bought it for my son for Christmas and he really enjoys it. It's fun to play because the actual characters that are included in the game take part. It seems so real.
I would definitely reccommed it.
on 23 May 2014
I was looking around for the best price on this skylanders swap force starter pack and was delighted to find it so much cheaper on this site than in the shops. Bought as a birthday present for my son.....He loves it. Would recommend this seller.
on 2 June 2016
This Skylanders Starter Pack is very good value for money and has given my children hours of fun. I really like the idea that this starter pack allows you to play the game but additional characters are able to be bought if you wanted to expand the collection and play more.

Quality - 5/5
Fit for purpose - 5/5
value for money - 5/5
Overall - 5/5
In overall I was very impressed with this Skylanders Swap Force and would definitely recommend this.

Delivery: I ordered this through Amazon Prime so this was with me the next day and well packaged.

I will try to answer any questions you may have.
If you feel my review has helped you in any way then please press the 'Yes' button below.
on 13 February 2015
Good value for money, my only criticism is if the figures themselves tiring easily but that's noting to do with the pack itself. I would recommend
on 16 February 2015
Arrived quick & good price. My son pleased he now has this on the xbox one and so much difference with the graphics from the wii.
on 21 December 2013
While it's a great game . the pre order price I paid was £10 more than elsewhere so did feel a bit ripped off
on 8 January 2015
Was a little later then expected but was worth the wait . Quality
on 4 February 2016
Our 5 year old really enjoying another round of Skylanders! Need quite a few different Skylanders early on to complete side missions, including at least a Giant.
on 16 February 2016
Absolutely thrilled I bought this pack, it has 3 new skylanders, portal and new awesome game. My boys are over the moon playing it.