5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Figure is AWESOME
I bought this game purely for the Lego figure which comes with it! After seeing them on eBay for 20+ I thought I may as well get a free ds game with it and buy this!
So I decided to try the game.... It's brilliant :) I've completed the game and unlocked every achievement! These games are very addictive once you get into them.
Love all the different powers you...
Published 6 months ago by D. Birchall

1.0 out of 5 stars nothing like the playstation version
Published 7 months ago by pinkgingham

1.0 out of 5 stars nothing like the playstation version, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril - Iron Patriot Minifigure Limited Edition (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
We've waited months for this game - finally got it today but it's nothing like we were expecting. We have the playstation version which is great but so far this hasn't met our expectation at all. The levels are difficult & if you get killed even once you have to start the level again - unlike most lego games. It all seems to be fast paced action levels with things trying to kill you constantly - no exploring like on the playstation version which also has lots of different characters you can change into. After half an hour the children have turned their ds's off & given up. Such a disappointment. Hope I'm not doing the game a disservice as there is a chance it will get better as you carry on but it's not looking good so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars not so difficult as we expected, 2 April 2014
I almost didn't order this when I read the two reviews as it was a gift for my son's 10th birthday. He decided we should try it out, and he is really pleased with it. He mastered it quite quickly and has played with it with sucess. He worked out how to change characters so he didn't keep going back to the start and although getting through the second level was tricky he really likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! Figure is AWESOME, 13 Mar 2014
D. Birchall - See all my reviews
Love all the different powers you can use with different characters and you find yourself going back to earlier levels when you unlock new heroes to collect that elusive red brick or to save Stan Lee!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't wast your money, 10 May 2014
Very poor graphics and looks like it took them a min to make and nothing like the Xbox game at all

4.0 out of 5 stars waaaaaaaaaaaay better than I thought it would be, 24 Feb 2014
H. Farrell (Poole, England) - See all my reviews
After the release date had pushed back several times I wasn't too sure if I would like it or not, fortunately When it did arrive it was very good and addictive, the only reason I'm not giving it five stars is that just a couple of levels are really hard and you have to try again and again. Something else I'm noticing is wolverine and deadpool do not have automatic healing factors like in the comics:( and why the heck can't the characters jump?
Overall a fun game that makes you really want to keep trying. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like a normal lego game, 19 Nov 2013
Ordered this for my son (we already had the xbox version) and it is totally different to what we were expecting. It is a series of mini games, you cannot interchange the characters like other lego games, and it is really hard! I couldn't do it so we were stuck on I think the second level! such a disappointment especially when the release date had been put back several times.

I used the call back option and amazon called back straight away and I asked about a refund. I couldn't be happier with the refund process, I just had to print the label and take it to my local shop for pick up, then an hour later I received an email saying my refund was being processed! Refund showed up less than 2 days later, very impressed :)

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 26 Mar 2014
pretty good toy i ever had, i like so much about the marvel products, so please coming more and more like this

5.0 out of 5 stars B'day present for son, 20 Mar 2014
He wanted this but doesn't have other platforms to play so was very pleased when this eventually came out on the DS.
Apparently (as I don't play it) it's a good game

1.0 out of 5 stars ? no longer available, 19 Nov 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
UNABLE TO REVIEW AS WE STILL HAVEN'T GOT IT! Having pre-ordered on 8th September, we received an email on 19th November informing us that "our supplier has informed us that this item is no longer available" and "please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused". It is still shown on Amazon's website however, stating either "not yet released" or "sign up to be notified when this item becomes available". We appreciate that this may not be Amazon's fault, however try explaining this to an inconsolable child who has been patient, literally crossing off days for 3 months until the much promised game arrived. We are not in a position to change the desired format of the game, and it obvious that Nintendo want to bully parents into more expensive games and consoles. Extremly dissappointed by Nintendo's lack of care for their customers.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Universe in Peril  - Iron Patriot Minifigure Limited Edition (Nintendo DS)
Out of stock