3,082 Reviews
 (1,909)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
highly recommended I loved every single page, consistent pace that moves along fast enough to want more yet not too quick that you get confused. a brilliant story by a talented writer one of the best novels I've read to date can't wait for the next book.
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrific
I honestly cannot understand where all of the rave reviews have come from for this book.
I started reading this book and thought, 'Cool! An alternate universe! This is going to be great!' I couldn't have been more wrong. I'm not a fan of romance books but gave this one a go as it seemed like it would focus more on the awesome AU it had going on. But it honed in on...
Published 3 months ago by Emily

‹ Previous | 1142 143 144309 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. It keeps you guessing with lots of twists and is really easy to read. I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story teller !, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
What an intriguing way to use time . Just when I thought I knew the way the story was going there was a change of direction . The characters were well developed and believable . The final chapters brought the whole story together and brought a tear to my eye . I will definitely read more of this author's books .

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but..., 10 April 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
This is a lovely story, but I can't help feeling that something was missing. I feel like it was clumsily written in places and the lead protagonist, although portrayed as intelligent, is so annoyingly obtuse in places that you can't help but get irritated by her. The plot is also fairly predictable; nothing really comes as a shock. However, saying that, it is a nice read and pretty tear jerky in places. I enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars a riveting read, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
I was absolutely enthralled with this book and could not stop reading it. But I am disappointed with the ending as there are too many unanswered questions in it. I cant stop thinking about it two weeks later and I am convinced I've either missed something or misinterpreted it somehow. Still a really good read.Wonder if anyone else had the same problem as me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Gave up half way as not able to get into it. Probably suit lots of others, just not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fractured, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Wow I was not expecting that ending......really enjoyed the whole story and characters and look forward to reading more from Dani Atkins

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read - recommend, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
From the beginning through to the end I was hooked. A topic that has certainly made me think what if?

4.0 out of 5 stars Different but good, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
I found it a bit hard to get my head around what was actually happening, however towards the end I kind of guessed where it was going. Very different kind of love story . The ending was sad but sweet.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant....., 10 April 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book from the first page to the last one...it just drew me in and I really didn't want it to end and yet I wanted to know how it all turned out.. it was handled so well...brilliant book

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Got through this book very quickly based on the smooth, speedy writing. I did guess the end from about half way through and some of the other occurrences in the book were a bit predictable but overall I really enjoyed it. It's light and easy reading perfect for a holiday read.

‹ Previous | 1142 143 144309 | Next ›