5.0 out of 5 stars I love it
it was delivered quickly and it's a lot nicer in real life than on the picture, it fits well and is really comfy. I LOVE IT
Published 13 months ago by cAtHeRINe

3.0 out of 5 stars great
Lovely top fits great..came the next day grest purchase. Its a little thin...but great for the summer really happy. .
Published 10 months ago by ckkellie

3.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: NEW LADIES SLEEVELESS COCA COLA PRINT LONG VEST TOP WOMEN T SHIRT VEST SUMMER SHIRT SIZE 8/10-12/14 (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 14 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars way too small, 30 April 2014
G (SE England) - See all my reviews
It's a lovely tshirt but I can't get into it due to a "larger chest". At this price, not worth sending back, but it's a shame it's a bit on the small side

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 14 April 2014
Ordered two shirts - one black, one white - and was charged 1 for each delivery. However both were delivered in the same parcel (which was tiny as the shirts are very thin). Only 1 but still made me feel a little bit conned.

However, on to the review. They are thin, which is what I was looking for, for summer, so very pleased. The logo has not come off or faded at all in the wash, nor have they shrunk. I wouldn't say it's a "long vest top" as the title suggests but more average length, not too short but not long either. Stitching is not great but I think I paid around 5 each so they are absolutely worth it. Very comfortable and made of a light material. The black one is not transparent at all, but the white one is slightly. Sadly I ruined it before I got a chance to wear it more than once but unless its worn under a hoodie or jacket I'd recommend a white tank top or vest so it's not see-through, especially if you got caught in the rain! Not too low cut, not too thin.

Overall excellent value for money and would buy from the seller again. Very cute shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 17 Oct 2013
Mrs. Ruth P. Herdman (UK) - See all my reviews
great book will read it again and again
would recommend it to any adult reader
hopefully she will write more