5.0 out of 5 stars Women's football boots, excellent quality, fit and style
Published 2 months ago by Rachel C

3.0 out of 5 stars Made for Women!
These are WOMENS boots. It's not made clear from the description and they're a lot smaller than the mens usually fit. I always buy Adidas boots and always buy a size up because I wear 2 pairs of socks and these are tight with just 1 pair on. They'll have to be returned.
Published 3 months ago by Steffanie Potter

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's football boots, excellent quality, fit and style, 28 Aug 2014
I usually wear a 7 in shoes so I ordered a larger size to allow me to put on thicker socks These fit great, they are snug enough without being tight and the quality seems brilliant, exactly what I would expect from Adidas boots and definitely far higher qulity than the 24.95 price tag suggests. They are shipped from Germany but delivery only took 5 days including the bank holiday weekend. All in all very happy and can't wait to use them at the weekend :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Made for Women!, 1 Aug 2014