5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Was Looking For
Published 8 months ago by Lindsey Cairns

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
I absolutely hated this item terrible build quality and the zip didn't work upon arrival so I contacted the seller and they said there was nothing they could do that it's my problem !!!!!!!
Published 7 months ago by cian

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Was Looking For, 13 Feb 2014
I am in 6th year in High School right now which means I don't have long left until I leave school to go to university so It was a bit disastrous when the strap of my previous bag burst with only a month or so left of school. I bought this bag because of it's very reasonable price and choice of colours, I wasn't wanting to spent a lot on a bag that I am only going to get minimal use out of but in hindsight I should have bought this bag at the beginning of the year as not only is it good value for money, It's very comfortable to wear, even with multiple heavy books and folders inside... It even has room to spare which is surprising as I initially thought It was quite small and that It'd be a struggle to fit everything I needed inside but that couldn't be further from the truth.The front and inside pockets are also very useful to store smaller things in or even just bits and pieces you don't want jumbled in amongst the stuff in the main section of the bag. I highly recommend this product to anyone, male or female who is needing a comfortable and durable bag to carry their books etc in. However, my only criticism would be that the shoulder strap, although It's adjustable, doesn't stretch as long as I maybe would have liked it to but that's really just a minor and personal thing because that doesn't take away from the overall comfort of the bag. It's also pretty weather resistant as well, today it endured some heavy rain and sleet and the stuff inside was completely dry. I went for the purple as I felt the lighter colours would get dirty easily if it's being carted to and from school in all sorts of weather and I don't think the material is the sort that would wash easily but I suppose it just depends on what you plan to use it for :)

5.0 out of 5 stars bright, 5 Sep 2013
This is perfect for a school bag. I have 3 boys and each have a different colour, two are in high school and carry loads of books, I have only had to replace one after 2 years which I thought was good value

5.0 out of 5 stars blue messenger shoulder bag, 19 Mar 2014
what a cool bag...its very good, I think it was 6 or 7 quid,not a lot for a bag thatl last years, there was no problems with delivery and the bag is exactly as described,a big main compartment and a zipped side pocket,my one is blue but they have a selection of colours,its made of light nylon tough material and theres a shouler pad on the strap,i really like this bag,as long as you don't fill it with overheavy stuff,becose its a light bag.itl carry bread n milk,or papers,books n mags,,,,,its a nice bag and I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bags! Fab colours too!, 25 July 2014
Can't fault this bag! I bought two, one for each of my two children, I bought the red one for my avid Man United fan son, he's 13 and loves it! Fits all his stuff in easily! (Laptop AND 10" tablet + chargers, football books, headphones and still has room for cans of pop!) The other bag (purple) I bought for my 7yr old daughter for school in September, tho she loves it so much she's already filled it with toys and books! Bargain price for a fab product!

5.0 out of 5 stars great school bag!, 3 Aug 2013
This review is from: Euro Retro Shoulder Bag Messenger in 10 Colours (Apparel)
Great quality, generous size. Son very pleased with his first 'older' kids bag. Great choice of colours and deffo buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality., 2 Sep 2014
Bought for my 10 yr old school bag. Big elude to contain pack lunch bag, books and people kit. No scrunching or squashing. Doesn't overwhelm the child either. Great quality and watertight.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 4 Mar 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars A decent basic budget bag, 17 Sep 2014
PAR (West Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Euro Retro Shoulder Bag Messenger in 10 Colours (Apparel)
For its keen price a very reasonable product and a simple effective design. Our son's bag, however, was let down by the poor zip fastener quality - it tore loose and lost teeth after only 18months or so of modest and quite careful school use. The white piping also tends to rub quite noticeably in regular use.

4.0 out of 5 stars good school bags for the, 5 July 2014
Hard wearing, good school bags for the grandchildren

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Euro Retro Shoulder Bag Messenger in 10 Colours (Apparel)
Very pleased with purchase would use again