on 10 January 2014
Bought this as part of a present for my sister, who loves all things royal. She was really happy with it and I think my other sister would have liked one too but I they had run out of stock and didn't know if any more would be available. I would recommend this as an 'extra' present for someone who is a royal fan.
on 24 September 2013
Prompt delivery, good quality product. I like the fact that its large enough to be very practical in use. Bought two, one to keep and one to send on to an expatriot friend.
on 19 September 2013
The photo doesn't do this product justice - it's actually really tasteful and pretty. It is just a decorative tea towel though and is not intended to actually absorb water.
on 26 October 2013
I bought these to send to friends abroad as a souvenir of the birth of Prince George. They are ideal, as the design is pretty and the fabric of good quality.
on 14 December 2013
nice size tea towels. lovely pictures and words on towels. printing was great. Postage and handling to get them to me was good.