4.0 out of 5 stars Toot Toot Drivers Deluxe Track Set
Although I am made up with this product I have knocked a star off my marking as I am quite simply annoyed and the reason for this is that Vtech have now decided to include 'Smart Point' on all of their Toot-Toot products which is a brilliant idea although not so great when you have already purchased a lot of the Vtech Toot Toot range with the 'old style' press down...
Published 18 months ago by S. Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't put it together!!
I ordered this to give to my 21 month old son this Christmas. I am really pleased with lots of aspects, and the Toot Toot garage I also purchased is lots of fun. HOWEVER! 3 grown adults later and NONE of us can successfully design a track which either connects on its own fully or attaches to the garage! It's so frustrating. And when I look at the picture supplied to copy...
Published 2 months ago by Ms. L. Jones

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 418 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My boy loves it, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Deluxe Track Set (Baby Product)
Me little boy loves it, he had the other bit for christmas so having this was fab so he can join them altogther

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Feb. 2014
I love this range as does my baby. It is robust and clips together well. Nice bright colours that takes abuse well. Compatible with rest of the range.

5.0 out of 5 stars good idea, 7 Feb. 2014
these were the perfect addition for the toot toot drivers garage and cars which i bought my little grandson for christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 1 Feb. 2014
This is brilliant for expanding your existing toot-toot garage etc - adding a great deal of versatility linking various sites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 Jan. 2014
Really good value for money and definitely needed if you have more than one of the toot toot range. You get a good selection of track pieces compared to the smaller pack available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with order, 19 Jan. 2014
Very happy with my order my son really enjoyed the extra track to connect to his toot toot driver set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra track, 11 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my grandson who already had the airport and the garage. The room is now full of Toot Toot track as he now has the construction set too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just loving it, 6 Jan. 2014
If you are a toot toot car fan, you will love that track set. We can spend hours creating new track set for our son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 17 Dec. 2013
2 Year old Grandson delighted. Lovely and colourful and great sounds (not good if you suffering from hangover)

Good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2 of these, they are great, 9 Dec. 2013
paul doyle (Athboy, Meath, Ireland) - See all my reviews
Great variety and quantity of track. I have bought 2 sets of track and used them both on garages to join the 4 entrances/exits together.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 418 | Next ›