5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Slim case for the Galaxy Note 3
There are not too many ultra slim cases out there for Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This one is excellent for the price and does not add much bulk at all.

My assessment of the item is as below:

Published 16 months ago by RichB

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK!
Nicely made. Heavy for my taste. Makes the phone a lot bigger and less comfortable. Also, cancels the non slippery effect of the leather on the back of the Note III. Makes it slippery which is very annoying! However, it is a nicely made and actually good looking case.
Published 15 months ago by Filippos Alexidis

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Slim case for the Galaxy Note 3, 28 Oct. 2013

My assessment of the item is as below:

Build Quality: Its crafted and finished well, using good materials. Does not by any standards appear cheap or tacky like many imitations or similar Chinese cases already out there. Will impress for quality.

Protection: It's ultimately a hard case, it provides the same level of protection that one could expect from a hard case. Covers the corners well. Would allow you to put the device facedown without actually scratching the display.

Appearance/Size/Bulk: It is probably the most discreet case out there for the Galaxy Note 3. Looks smart. Adds minimal mm's to the already huge phablet which is very useful since the device remains functional as a phone as well and stitt fits in the pocket with ease. Aesthetics and slimness are the key USPS of this case and if one is not very clumsy with their device, this case would be most appropriate for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit! Super slick. Feels great and adds protection!, 19 Oct. 2013
***** AVOID FAKES ****
Buy directly from Amazon or from the seller "Keep in Case" who I can confirm have sent me a real case. Other sellers may be selling fakes so be careful.

VERDICT - as per my rating, it is a 5 star case. Fits perfectly, responsive buttons, looks very slick (better than the phones own casing and more importantly feels like it will definitely protect the phone. Fairly expensive and it doesn't come with a screen protector. However, nothing else comes close to the quality in look, feel and build to this. At the time of writing, my Note 3 is worth well in excess of £500 so a £20 case isn't much if it will help protect it and add to its looks. Highly recommended.

I ordered my Spigen SGP Neo Hybrid case a few weeks ago (before release) and just received it last week. However, I understand delivery times are around 3-4 days according to friends who've bought it recently.

*** Look: It looks fantastic. By the best case I've seen. Very slick and hard to even tell it's a case; people think its actually the phone body. I've always preferred the build quality of iPhones and this case makes the Note 3 feel on that level. Any case that can do that is surely a winner!

*** Fit: It fits very snugly to the Samsung Note 3 making the phone feel even more premium with the case on than off. The buttons are part of the case, not just holes in the case through which phone buttons pop-out (like on most cases). Everything fits perfectly and works just the way it should.

*** Touch: The material on the back is a hard rubber plastic type thing so it easily slips into your jeans pockets (unlike cheaper cases where the full soft rubber case gets stuck or causes friction when trying to put it into a pocket). There's none of that with this one. That said, the material still good that it prevents slips out of the hand. Considering it's a fairly big phone, you really don't want to add a case which makes it bigger and causes issues when putting into pockets or puts it in danger of slipping out of your hand.

*** Size: It does obviously add a few extra mm's to the phone and maybe a little bit of weight - but far less than I expected and not enough that would bother me. Considering how much it improves the look and feel of the phone, I can say most people would be able to live with the slight increase in size. And to be perfectly honest, 99% of cases will add the same if not more in dimensions.

*** Protection: As you can see from the images on this page, the inside of the case has a webbed-like rubber material which helps with absorbing shocks to keep the Note 3 safe. I can't say how good this is because luckily I haven't dropped my phone. However, it does feel like it will definitely protect the phone. There is also about 1mm rubber bezel that raises just above the screen so it will help prevent scratches. Just don't keep any change, cash or cards in the same pocket because they can easily get caught on the phone and fall out when you take the phone out of your pocket.

*** IF ANYONE KNOWS where to buy just the FRAMES from then please leave me a comment. It'd be nice to be able to change colours ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice cover, 10 Dec. 2013
This cover is great for the money, slim and feels great to touch like rubber, but its a hard case, it covers the corners well and face down stops the screen touching the surface while still being a slim cover, obviously if your unlucky and drop it a weird way your phone will get damaged but not much less protection than a much bigger all round cover, i have the Neo hybrid and find it too bulky so bought this instead

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent choice, 31 Dec. 2013
Having bought this cover to my Note 3 i can only vouch for the quality of the item. It is very slim, fitting perfectly and shows very good build quality. At first glance you can't even tell that it is there, but looking more closely gives a better look and feel than the original back cover of the Note 3. I really recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking case, 15 Nov. 2013
This case looks great and fits perfect the phone. The yellow part is hard, so it won't protect so much... but it's better that carrying the phone without case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful fit. Excellent design. Best case for best phone ever!, 29 Oct. 2013
I. McElroy (Hitchin, UK) - See all my reviews
I've had a Galaxy S2 for 2.5 years, protected by a casemate case which was a double skin affair - a polycarbonate over rubber. The phone looks brand new despite being dropped a few times.

So now I move up to the Note 3 and you will notice the size of the glass - beautiful yet fragile.... (and I have met some people who have broken either a Note or a Galaxy Mega)

So I wanted a case as good as the casemate - and this is better by far (but the casemate was excellent!!).

Why? For one it is very engineered, cleverly designed so you can put it together, and it becomes part of the phone - not something put on the outside. No chance at all of getting one of the buttons stuck in when I put the case on - perfect. The metallised buttons really make this look like it is not a case!

Secondly it is stylish - actually making the phone look nicer (in my opinion). I chose a "Metal slate" colour, but any of the colours would look great.

Finally it is soooo skinny. It barely makes the phone thicker (maybe as thick as an uncased iphone after it is on) and the hard material is only on the edges - where it will protect that glass, not on the back where the extra layer would only make the phone thicker unnecessarily.

Delivery was a bit random, and put me off for the first three weeks of owning the phone. Even at the weekend it said that it would arrive as late as 9 November (2 weeks time) but it came on Monday, one week after the order and I wish I had not been put off by the delivery forecast before I read a helpful review on Amazon and went ahead - at least I didn't break my phone whilst thinking !

Verdict - protect your phone from falls (apologies this is as yet untested!!) with this great looking, well engineered case.

UPDATE: After five months with this case, I can happily say that I love it, and have never seen a better case for this phone. Last week, whilst travelling, I managed to drop my Note3 three times onto tiled, or marble floors - each time picking it up expecting to see the end of my phone - but no, not a blemish. Now I'm not an advocate for the stupid - but if, whilst travelling through airports, your phone is tucked into a pocket, and may fall - I hope you have this case on!

On my S2 I had a casemate case which was good, and protective, but did collect pocket fluff around the edges of the glass, and I'd have to say that this does not at all - have never thought to take the case off and clean the phone which I did every week or so with the casemate....

Buy this case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Dec. 2013
With a phone costing as much as many new phones do, buying something to protect it is a simple question. The case neatly snaps on and is very thin, It's so thin it almost invisible. Many people think it is the actual phone size until I point it out as a cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy good value for money, 1 Nov. 2013
I am really impressed with this product. It perfectly matches my note 3 and kinda gives it a unique appearance. I keep telling friends the phone is custom made, unknown to them it's just the casing that gives it the different look. Felt it was expensive initially, but it's well worth it. Believe!

5.0 out of 5 stars best cover!!!, 9 Oct. 2013
It says 6 to 10 day delivery but still mines got dispatched with in 3 days n got it few days later.
Fits the phone perfectly and doesnt bulk the phone at all. Worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this case!!, 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Spigen SGP10453 Neo Hybrid Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Retail Packaging - Satin Silver (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have recently jumped ship from iPhone to android. What stopped me doing this sooner was the simple fact that I couldn't leave behind the beauty and build quality of their products. Well this case certainly put that niggling issue completely to bed! This case makes my (incredible) Note 3 feel solid , and dare I say it, actually look like a big iPhone.
The case is beautifully made with quality materials and fits better than I imagined it would. All of the cuts are located with absolute precision. (Although be aware, that headphones with larger 3.5mm jacks will not necessarily fit with the case on. That said the headphones that come with your devices fit just fine). That is about the only down side to his case in my opinion.
In short, I love the way this case looks and I love the way it feels. I'm hoping that spigen will soon start selling the bumper bars separately so that you can change colours when you feel like it. (Spigen, if you're listening, a stainless steel or aluminium one would be amazing!!).

5 stars thanks.