5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful, pertinent, pragmatic, essential., 26 April 2014
This review is from: The Book of Forgiving (Hardcover)
The style of writing is clear, unpretentious and relevant. It's logic is inescapable.

I am so pleased I found this book. It has improved my life immeasurably already. I cannot go 'backwards' now I have the knowledge and understanding from this book.

I will be reading it again shortly, it was that helpful. Then passing it on to family and friends. But it will remain with me as an essential life tool forever.

If you want to live a life with less stress, conflict and negativity whilst at the same time improving all your relationships and your general well being this book is an excellent aid.

I wish I had been able to learn these things earlier in my life. But that does not stop me (nor should it anybody else) from embracing positive change now.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was easy to read, 4 July 2014
This review is from: The Book of Forgiving (Hardcover)
This book met all my hopes, and more. It was easy to read, full of people's most amazing experiences, and full of serious wisdom. Just as I was thinking, "yes, that's all very well but what about..." the issue was faced in a very real and practical way. I'm pretty sceptical about these sorts of books, but I couldn't speak highly enough of this book, that has clearly been a long time in writing.,

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK HELPED ME THROUGH A DIFFICULT TIME IN MY ..., 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Book of Forgiving (Hardcover)
THIS BOOK HELPED ME THROUGH A DIFFICULT TIME IN MY LIFE AND GAVE ME THE STRENGTH TO MOVE ON.FORGIVENESS IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF OUR LIVES AND WE SHOULD ALL TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE STRENGTH THAT CAN BE FOUND IN FORGIVING.MARCUS

5.0 out of 5 stars ... with a different out look on forgiving I would recommend this as it has helped me with some thing ..., 16 July 2014
This review is from: The Book of Forgiving: The Fourfold Path for Healing Ourselves and Our World (Kindle Edition)
this book is well written with a different out look on forgiving I would recommend this as it has helped me with some thing that happened to me 20 years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... book that makes you think and also shows the wonderful relationship between father and duighter, 22 July 2014
This review is from: The Book of Forgiving (Hardcover)
This is a book that makes you think and also shows the wonderful relationship between father and duighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Book, 3 July 2014
An Amazing book, would recommend to everyone, a challenging and inspiring book, sensitively written.

4.0 out of 5 stars very lovingly written with a common sense approach to life ..., 26 July 2014
This review is from: The Book of Forgiving (Hardcover)
very lovingly written with a common sense approach to life and its traumas. good/must read for anyone not just for those recovering from political/religious wars.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book for everyone, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Book of Forgiving (Hardcover)
An excellent book for everyone. It puts a context to work through things that have happened in your life that have been tough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully written. Plenty of exercises to complete to help ..., 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Book of Forgiving (Hardcover)
Wonderfully written. Plenty of exercises to complete to help with the process. Really difficult thing to do sometimes, but helps identify the process in very simple terms - which makes this sometimes complex task more manageable. I have recommended this book to several people since it was recommended to me. Although they have strong religious beliefs, the book is not 'preachy' - it had a huge impact on me

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: The Book of Forgiving (Hardcover)
so thoughtful and helpful, everyone should read it