5.0 out of 5 stars Charlotte
This was a very refreshing alternative and told really well. The characters were portrayed to perfection and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this timeless love story through the eyes of a dear friend of Elizabeth Bennet's.
Published 6 months ago by katymay

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Really
This says it's the story of Elizabeth Bennett but it isn't really. This story is all about Charlotte Lucas. I think I must be more modern than I thought before since I would probably have murdered Mr. Collins.

3 stars because I became rather irritated with the subservience I met from Charlotte.

Not too bad though and the idea was good originally.
Published 9 months ago by M. Lovett

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlotte, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Charlotte: Elizabeth Bennet's story as seen by her friend (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Really, 21 Oct 2013
M. Lovett (UK) - See all my reviews

Not too bad though and the idea was good originally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Variation from the original. Couldn't put it down, 9 July 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed looking at the original story through Charlotte 's eyes. The author developed the character very well and also Mr Collins, Lady Catherine, Lady Anne, Fitzwilliam etc. Don't expect Jane Austin but that said you can expect to be pleasantly surprised at the way in which the original story has been expanded and developed