Price:£5.99 - £6.50+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 12 July 2012
Very nice and soft socks, very cosy feel.

They're a bit too thin so they get worn out if you take them for a long walk.

I got size 39-42 (I'd normally wear 42-43) but they appeared slightly too large for me before first wash. They've shrunk a bit afterwards.
on 6 February 2015
I ordered the same socks as before, but these are not. They also look different to what the picture in the listing. The ones I bought previously have the big white lettering on them, these do not (see picture, new ones one top, old one below). Very disappointed and don't think I'll be wearing these. Elastic is too tight and they are much thinner. Doubt they'll last like the other ones have.
review image
on 29 August 2014
I'm a big fan of bamboo socks and these are the least soft of the ones I've tried, they are thin and the elastic content is pretty high. the first pair I wore developed a hole on the first outing so the socks durability is suspect.

One more thing, they are pretty long and tight around the calf.
on 3 January 2015
These socks feel great, but they are on the large size with the heel being at my ankle height and I am a size 8. However the most annoying thing is that they do not stay up. Even after a short time they have slid down and are in a lump in my shoe. I would not buy these again.
on 22 May 2013
My second set of socks. I use these for long distance walking, wearing 2 pair. 2 pair prevents blisters, and half way through the day when the feet swell I just take one pair off. Really good socks, though they dont keep their shape, but that is no problem in use.
on 29 May 2013
These are hardwearing and so far have no bobbling or other imperfections,they also keep their colour well.Very pleased will buy more.
on 4 October 2014
The socks arrived quickly but were not the brand advertised in the photograph.
The ones delivered are OK, a good fit, but are much thinner than the Bambouse ones advertised - I already have some of them and they are much thicker.
I'll keep them as they're cheap enough.
on 17 April 2014
Firstly, the description of these socks is inaccurate. They are 75% bamboo not 80% as in the product description.

That said, they are very comfortable and handle moisture and sweating well. Athletes foot has improved considerably since wearing these.
on 8 January 2016
The socks are OK, but are not the socks pictured. I ordered these because I'd previously had the kind pictured and been happy with those. The socks supplied are inferior to those but are O . I guess I should be used to this kind of stunt by now
on 11 October 2015
This is a bit of a mixed review.

The socks look and feel very nice, they are nice to wear and are very smooth and comfortable. They breath well and don't leave lots of black fluff everywhere.

On the downside, unless you have absolutely smooth feet, they wear out very quickly. I have callouses on my heals, and the socks wore away very quickly from rubbing on them. I got maybe half the wear out of them than I would on other similarly priced socks. So they are not quite the bargain that they seem.

EDIT:

I lowered this product to 2 stars, as I'm 6 months down the line and have thrown out 5 pairs of these socks due to the heals wearing through.