Size: Large|Colour: Academy/Steel|Change

on 9 July 2014
I'm really impressed with these shirts and will definitely be buying more. Nice and comfortable, light weight (but not fly-away) and look great with a front chest logo and rear shoulder design too - very unique :)

I'm 5'11', 12st12lb and have roughly a 42" chest for clothing. A Large was a loose but not baggy fit for me coming down to just over my pockets in length. In hindsight maybe a medium would have done me better but then again I've wasted so many polo shirts this way as after being washed they barely cover my belt line and aren't used again. I wouldn't say these come bigger than sized, I should have trusted the fact 'L' was 42/44" chest! EDIT - These do shrink ever so slightly in the wash and mine now fits perfectly :)

The sleeves have a nice little hem that I agree with and the button area is comfy. Button placement is good where the top one being undone is just enough. The polyester is not at all itchy, in fact quite smooth.

Delivery was really quick from Golfbase. 5/5 from me!
on 21 January 2015
This is a classic ice-white sports top that I've been seeking for some time. If I could, I would give this polo top a mark of ten on ten - but I can only give it 5 stars due to the Amazon feedback score capping.

The delivery time was also bang on - the courier guy even said to me "Enjoy the rest of the day" - a lovely touch.
on 10 June 2014
These Under Armour Performance Polo's are the best polos I've bought for golf. Great fit, cool in the summer and good looking. They don't catch or snag anywhere when playing, really loose, but fit snug to the body. A must for the golfer who likes to look good on the course.
on 28 March 2015
As expected, UA clothing is good quality. Only issue I had was this was advertised as a regular fit, but was delivered as a loose fit. I'm a 42" chest. Had to return it for the medium and it fits perfectly. Apart from the return, thumbs up.
on 13 October 2014
Seems very well made and its in my case for my holidays so I cannot comment on wear yet but I have under armour underpants shorts and they are ace. I like this product as I travel to hot places a lot.
on 15 August 2015
Great quality and lovely fit. I often find these kind of tops make me sweat, or get an odour after a few hours - but these don't. I can wear it all day and it does not have an odour and even in hot weather it allows me to stay cool. I have bought a black one and it is very smart. I also have a purple one, and the colour is a very nice deep purple. I an 5ft 11" and do weights - but am not a body builder. I bought a large size and it fits nicely - it is not tight across my stomach (I am not fat/fat, but I could lose half a stone!). I often find extra large is better for me - but these Under Armour tops are great in Large.
on 23 August 2014
Love these shirts(no ironing required) but this one was a bit skimpy so I purchased the next size up next time.
on 18 November 2015
totally different fit from the other coloured ua performance shirts I ordered at the same time the others all have plenty of room this one is much to tight very disappointed and can not understand difference 3 shirts fit this one too tight!!!!!
on 14 October 2014
I have purchased several of these shirts, unfortunately this one was a completely different size to the others ie it was supposed to be a "large" but was in fact a "large loose" fit which meant it was way too big for me, it would have been useful if this was in the description when buying, this has put me off of buying any more of these
on 29 April 2016
Sun proof, light and dries quickly.
Took on holiday and lived up to the expectations I have for Under Armour gear.
I have many other UA products and this is in line with the quality.