5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic worth the money
I bought this jacket for my girlfriend and it's lovely, well worth the money. After reading a lot of reviews I got confused about what size to order, my partner is a 10 and the 10 that I ordered did fit perfect, so to all those people saying get a bigger size, I say stop kidding yourself your not really the size you think you are.
Published 10 months ago by warren edge

1.0 out of 5 stars What a crock!
I brought this because I was hopeful that the sleeves were long as it stated in its description - waste of time, It's a basic sleeve. I tried it on an put it right back in its wrapping and sent it back!! The pic gives a false example - the jacket is not as flattering. Anyway - good riddance!
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic worth the money, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: Women's Cross Stitch Biker Jacket 8 - 16 (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good biker jacket!, 15 Nov 2014
This review is from: Women's Cross Stitch Biker Jacket 8 - 16 (Apparel)
I live in Italy, so I really didn't know the UK size before now. I'm a S, sometime an XS, and after reading some of the reviews I was afraid that an 8 was too small, so, basing on the size chart, I preferred the 10 (that is also a small, so...). And it's perfect! It's comfortable even with a pullover or a hoodie underneath. It's exactly what I was looking for (and couldn't find in Italy for such a good price and quality).
The only problem I had was with the delivery: the package arrived 5 days later then the last day estimated, and given the fact that it was a normal mail, it had no tracking number and I had no idea when to really expect it. Furthermore, when it finally arrived, I didn't had to sign anything, and the postman simply left it near my mailbox and left. I know that is a problem with our Italian Mail (I think), but, well, it's the only problem I found.
Except for this little hitch I am really pleased with my purchase and absolutely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars my new go-to jacket, 20 Sep 2014
This is a great little jacket. Of course, one might complain, as one reviewer has, that it isn't authentic, but for this price, what would you expect, seriously... As a fashion item it is such value for money, well made, good zips, nlce shaping and quilting detail on the shoulders and of course, the classic biker shape, which some fashion brands seem incapable of reproducing, but the asymmetric collar on this is perfect. Well worth the price and the seller delivered swiftly so I would recommend to any woman who wants to get her rock chick on - try this jacket, it's fitting me like a glove now with wear. On the subject of sizing, I ordered my size and it fitted me. Everyone is different I realise but it seemed okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, 13 July 2014
I bought a 14 - because I'm a 12 and wanted to be able to wear sweaters underneath; jacket's not as heavy duty as I thought it would be but it's still well made, hangs well when not zipped up and as I'm 5'10" with long arms - has long enough sleeves. Overall, entirely happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Women's Cross Stitch Biker Jacket, 8 Mar 2014
Mrs. J. L. Brown "Banjo73" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I love this jacket but the size is a little on the small side so I would recommend ordering the next size up if you're wanting to buy it. Other than that it's very well made. I'll be wearing it when the weather warms up enough that I don't have to fasten it as I think it looks and feels great.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, 14 Nov 2013
ordered for my wife as a present she was very happy the say a (happy wife is happy life) very pleased

1.0 out of 5 stars What a crock!, 25 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 29 Sep 2014
I bought a size 14, even though I am a size 12 and it is a perfect fit, I can wear it and still have movement, and I can wear a hoodie and it still fits comfortably. Over all I would say it is the best thing I have ever bought online.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered it and it didnt come!, 5 Oct 2013
Bought this item for my fiancée but it didn't arrive its as simple as that!! i did get a refund after a week but its not the point!! massive let down! wouldn't bother wasting a week of your lifE!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. It fits perfectly, 22 July 2014
I love it. It fits perfectly, it looks amazing, goes with every outfit and makes me feel good. Would definitely recommend.

Women's Cross Stitch Biker Jacket (10)