5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for Nuisance all Blocking!
I selected this phone primarily to block nuisance calls. Yes, I did need BT caller display to be activated and it has blocked all international and number withheld calls so far. The only call that got through had a UK number, even though I also have the telephone preference service activated. However, the phone allows you to block individual numbers as well, so no more...
Published 10 months ago by I. P. Clark

1.0 out of 5 stars BT 118500 premium number hardwired into contacts
A word of warning : BT have hardwired their 118500 directory enquiry number into the contacts on this phone. As a parent of young children I do not want a premium number sitting in in my contacts (and I also object to being forced to have numbers that I don't want or need in *my* contacts list).

I have spoken to BT's tech support and you cannot remove this...
Published 10 months ago by scep

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars bt7600 phone I like it but !, 15 Nov 2013
Very good to block the calls we don't want. None have got through since we installed the phones.
The only thing that lets it down is the cord length on the main phone. It is so short that it doesn't reach from the main socket, up to the top of a set of drawers that we have. The problem is that you cannot use any other extension to plug into the phone, so it is sitting on the floor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bt phone, 16 Feb 2014
Bt cordless phone with nuisance blocker. Nice phone , good sound. Easy to use. But doesn't block all nuisance calls have tried to block manually on phone but only 20 slots.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: BT 7600 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocker (Pack of 4) (Electronics)
Very good in every respect except the quality of play back on the answer machine. Easy to programme and use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work Fine., 11 Feb 2014
Mr. T. C. Alexander (Bradford, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
These work fine, and relatively easy to set up and use once you get your head round the menu system. Only minor criticism is that the phone doesn't fit well in the main charging receiver - have to fiddle around a bit to ensure that the charging light illuminates ok. Ringing is well audible, and volume is fine - specially on speaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 Jan 2014
R. Wilcox (England) - See all my reviews
Easy to set up and since BT is now charging for their 1571 service I will eventually get my money back on this. Since I installed this no more nuisance calls from India claiming to be from 'the vorld vide veb' or telling me I've been involved in a motor accident etc. etc. What a relief !

5.0 out of 5 stars BT 7600 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocker, 4 Dec 2013
I chose the BT 7600 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocker because I was fed up of receiving unwanted Calls - people selling etc. This 'Phone does everything you want from it Blocks all nuisance calls and it is pleasing to the eye. I recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Communications, 23 April 2014
Disastrous purchase. 4 stations that do not ring simultaneously & with only 4 rings before switching to answer phone it is a scramble to reach a satellite phone before missing the call. A real backwards piece of technology which we are now considering replacing after only a month of use !!! We expected better from a BT product.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more unwanted callers, 26 April 2014
Great buy, simple to set up. Best of all the ability to block those cold sales/advisory calls. Peace at last!

5.0 out of 5 stars BT 7600 Cordless Dect, 23 April 2014
No complaints or adverse comments 10 out of 10 I am delighted with the phone.
Very easy to set up and use. Call barring facility works well.
Would highly recommend for anyone with hearing difficulty voice clarity from the phone
is excellent.
Finally the phone and answer machine is a neat package and does not take up much space.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice phone, 1 April 2014
These are good phones. Easy to set up from any handset but judging by the number of nuisance calls we get it could do with a bigger blocked calls memory. Apart from blocking by type (eg international, witheld) you can program individual numbers into the blocked list very easily - but there are only 10 slots and we have used most of those already.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›