5.0 out of 5 stars Robust, flexible and extremely well made
I have a pair of Asics Fireblast but the older Gel-Progressive is, in my opinion, a far better squash court shoe. The Gel-Progressive combines lightness with robustness i.e. my feet feel supported without being restricted by weight. The Fireblast certainly offers lightness but doesn't offer the all round support of the Gel-Progressive.
I'm delighted with this model...
Published 8 months ago by Argy58

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the same responsiveness as gel blast 3
I am a fairly decent standard playing in Surrey league.
This shoe seem noticeably 'slower' to me .Doesnt have the same flexibility as gel blast 3. By no means a bad shoe, but probably 85% of a gel blast 3. price probably reflects that though.
Published 7 months ago by SquashSkeptic

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust, flexible and extremely well made, 11 Sept. 2014
I'm delighted with this model and I would thoroughly recommend - an outstanding and well designed squash shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the same responsiveness as gel blast 3, 6 Oct. 2014
I am a fairly decent standard playing in Surrey league.
going to try the Gel blast 5, and see if that is better. Asics do great squash shoes, I just thought this was "the" replacement for gel blast 3,a nd would have been dissapointed if it was.

5.0 out of 5 stars ASICS GEL-PROGRESSIVE Indoor Court Shoes, 7 Jun. 2014
Excellent trainers and service.

Very impressed with the postage. Continually updated - up to one hour of receiving goods.

Would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fencing, 17 Mar. 2014
Ideal for any court work. Current used for fencing. Provide good support in all the right places. They seem to be standing up to much use very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, good fit, 1 Oct. 2014
Paid for quality on this one, after bad experiences with cheaper shoes. So far, the money has been worth it. Very comfortable and supportive so far. I chose a size larger than I normally would, on the advice of these reviews, and it proved a good decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, perhaps more padding on the forefoot..., 18 Nov. 2014
Yep, fine. comfortable and grippy enough, perhaps do with more padding on the forefoot but I only get time to play once a week and these are a bargain at the price

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable shoe, 16 Sept. 2014
PHB27 "PH" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable shoe. Used for playing squash. Would buy again at the right price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Order never arrived, 3 July 2014
This review is from: ASICS GEL-PROGRESSIVE Indoor Court Shoes (Apparel)
I recently tried ordering a pair of these Asics indoor court shoes as I have heard they are great for squash. Sports Shoes Unlimited took the money from my account and then sent me an email saying that they don't have my size and offered me in my opinion a lesser quality shoe. I think this is a bad customer experience and I wouldn't place an order with them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars good as expected, 23 Nov. 2014
high quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay but Gel Blast was better., 6 July 2014
Nothing will compare with the Asics gel blast my husband bought previously. These are nice but not as moulded to the foot.