on 23 August 2014
A little surprised by the other comments on here saying the item didn't work. I've waited a few weeks before posting this review and I can say it works fine. The longer lead is super handy and I love the pink colour.
on 21 October 2013
Bought this on Oct 3rd and today is 21st Oct, tried plugging in and looks like one side has slightly gone back into the charger therefore wont charge my iPhone. Suppose i get for what i paid for,disappointed.
on 15 October 2013
When I received the charger it was great...for about a couple of weeks and now it's stopped working-luckily it was only a couple of pounds so it didn't bother me too much ,but very annoying. Do not recommend.
on 28 September 2014
arrived quickly, good product, good length. only problem is that i was confused with which way the lead was supposed to go into my iphone as there is print on both sides - nothing a bit of sharpie won't fix.
on 18 May 2014
full credit must be given for the apple power adapter 5***** it was cheap and also apple compatible. loved the funky pink it stops a lot of argument in the house, provide's options for both my girl and boy!!
on 31 January 2014
Brilliant price, no problem with any parts and it does exactly what you'd want it to do: it allows me to sit very far away from a plug socket with my phone still charging. Definitely an essential for me now.
on 13 December 2014
ordered two, came in good time, however, had for a few days and plastic surrounding the charger part has snapped a little, and a part has come off, that is my only problem, works well and so handy to be 3m
on 29 November 2013
Item was delivered very promptly and well packaged. It was as described in the advert and hopefully the longer cable will stop my children pulling and damaging the whilst plugged in and using their phones.
on 13 September 2015
i ordered the 3m cable and when it arrived it was faulty and 1m, i payed for the 3m and didnt get it. the charger was already broken as it came to me and does not charge any of my apple products, rip off
on 22 June 2014
Does the job of charging iphone. The long cord is really useful and so is the bright colour so I can find it in the bottom of my bag. Buy a couple at at time as they are not known for their longevity.