Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 22 December 2013
The filter seems to be the main thing that goes on Bosch dishwashers and it is always the thin white plastic bit that goes. What a pity Bosch don't just allow you to buy that bit instead of having to replace the whole filter. Having said that the filter was delivered quickly and fits perfectly .
on 22 May 2016
This product fits well in our Bosch dishwasher but the quality of the filter mesh seems to be lacking. It was vastly different than the one that came with our dishwasher and would be nice if the mesh was made of metal rather than plastic. The fact that it is official and that it fits should be enough to ensure that it does the job right but hoped for a bit more for the money.
on 27 February 2014
Had to order the whole thing when I only needed the middle mesh filter. That having said it was better than replacing the machine and the new one fits perfectly. It is annoying to have to buy two bits but then I would probably have paid the price just for the mesh filter if it saved having to buy a new dishwasher. Does what it is supposed to do.
on 24 March 2016
Delivered next day as per order. Price excluding delivery was £10 cheaper than another on-line supplier for exactly the same product - and it is a genuine Bosch part. As with other reviews, I only needed to replace the fine mesh outer case and not the whole part, so the cost saving was welcome. Easily fitted and my 15 year old Bosch dishwasher working well.
on 18 April 2015
I only needed the inner mesh as mine was hitting 13 years old and was decaying. The new one fits perfectly and I've kept the outer part as a spare part. I was so relieved as the dishwasher works fine and just needed this little part, which was cheaper than the main dealer.
on 12 February 2015
Arrived on time and the parts work in the machine. They were not in 100% perfect condition as there had been some minor damage to the foil mesh on one of the items. Not worth sending back and not impacting on performance but a box would have given it a full 5 star mark.
on 8 May 2015
Quite happy that this is a genuine Bosch part and at a good price. This item always disintegrates after a few years so glad to be able to replace it at an affordable price. Well packaged and prompt delivery.
on 27 February 2016
Very good in all aspects. Didn't wait long for it, easy to fit in fact I had replaced it by the time husband had come home from work and it has worked up to its expectations
on 16 March 2015
Does the job well but, as others have said, why oh why do we have to buy the whole thing when it is only the plastic bit that breaks? I guess the only answer is profit.
on 4 September 2015
Photo misleading as it didn't fit my dishwasher. However delivery was excellent (within 2 days) although as I had paid £2,99 I wouldn't have expected anything less.