Flavour: Original|Change

on 22 December 2013
Very good product that works well in our slimline dishwasher. We always get good clean dishes with this product and would recommend it.
on 8 January 2014
The current price on these is pretty good - £5 - and with 15% Subscribe and Save discount it works out cheaper than the major UK/Ireland supermarkets for the same sized pack.

We have quite a new dishwasher where I live, and the water isn't too hard, so even with discounter dishwasher tablets I get clean dishes. When we lived in a hard water area and had an old dishwasher, using a better brand like this (or two cheap tablets) really made a difference.

What I notice most when using Fairy All in One now is that:
1. There are fewer little spots on cutlery, glassware, etc., compared with other brands.
2. It smells really nice and lemony when I open the dishwasher door.

If I specifically compare with Finish, I would say it cleans as well but smells better.
on 18 February 2014
Very cheap. Very clean dishes. What more can I say. Handy to have them delivered too. These clever little tablets eliminate the need for tedious filling of salt and rinse aid.
on 9 February 2014
It's hard to find the best product sometimes, and between these and Finish, I don't think there is much out there better.... I do like the smell these have, very lemony, they also clean the dishes perfectly as I would expect from a premium product. I have also used Finish Quantum which do the same job, but the smell is not as strong, some would prefer this, some wouldn't.

For now I will be staying with Fairy because me, my family and my dishwasher love them, thanks Amazon!
on 23 May 2016
An excellent product.It has got all my saucepans and dishes clean like new. I have always used the other brand F...sh but the last box was awful hence the change over. I am so glad I did. I will be keeping with this brand now.
on 4 March 2014
These are really great dishes come out really clean I was disappointed that it come off the Subscribe and save I have had to change to another brand and they are not as good. come on fairy come back.
on 10 January 2014
I bought these through subscribe and save. Fairy is a brand that we all know and trust, cleans well and leaves my dishes ready for use!
on 12 September 2014
Another bulk purchase from amazon, well worth the money
on 4 September 2014
Good price,good delivery, no problems
on 25 February 2015
As usual great dishwasher tablets.