4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality ankle boot
Bought these about two weeks ago, they are good quality boots for the price - not leather but a distressed swede look. Zip is on the outer side of the boot which I didn't notice until I got them. The fit is a bit snug, my feet are slightly wide so I have to wear them with thin socks otherwise they would be too tight.
Published 10 months ago by Lynette

3.0 out of 5 stars Boot
It's a lovely boot. Rocket dog are very good and I have purchased their products before. This boot however is not that easy to get on. The bridge has a fixed belt over top of and zip on outside.
Published 7 months ago by pauline walters

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality ankle boot, 25 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing boots!, 14 Nov 2013
They are absolutely lovely! So comfortable, perfect sizing. The insole is soft what makes a lot of difference in this type of boots. Deffinietly recomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 May 2014
I like Rocket dog boots anyway, but these are great. Normally go for black, pleased I went with brown for once.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ankle Boots, 24 Dec 2013
For the price they are amazing!! Was going to get a bigger size after reading other reviews,glad I didn't,very roomy and I have broad feet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots!, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Rocket Dog Roger Womens Ankle Boots (Shoes)
Cute boots but they are a very snug fit across the width. The next size up would be too big on the length. So not very comfortable to wear with thicker socks for winter. Thinner socks will have to do, but this will mean cold feet and cold tootsies.

The boots are well made however, and would have merited 5 STARS if they had been leather, and if they had just a tad more room to breathe in them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Boots, 10 Jun 2014
F. Campbell (UK) - See all my reviews
Slightly snug across the toes and a bit loose around the ankle. However, I have narrow heels, the boots are sufficiently comfortable and I think the toes will feel looser after some usage. I like the floral lining and the buckle detail. The zips were a tad stiff but loosened after pulling them up and down a few times. Nice colour and the style should go with most casual outfits. Over all, I'm quite happy with my purchase and hope to get a lot of wear out of them. Would recommend - plus, the price is excellent! x

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them but a bit small, 23 May 2014
great Rocket Dog quality Love the sturdy heel and design. A bit on a small side of the average size a 5 though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots, 25 April 2014
Cherry Bee (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I fell in love with these boots when they were on sale in a local high street store but they didn't have my size. I was delighted to find them on Amazon (at sale price!) and they have lived up to my expectations. They are a lovely aubergine colour and make a nice change to my usual black or brown boots. The flowery lining is really pretty but most importantly they are lovely and comfortable and a really good fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket dog ankle boots -red size 7, 10 April 2014
Bought these on a whim as needed boots for work that were comfy but didn't cost a fortune and weren't black. These fit the bill . I have quite narrow feet and these boots are great . Fit well and are ideal if you are on your feet all day as I am . The colour I would describe as aubergine not red .

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 14 Mar 2014
Great value for money. It is a little odd having the zips on the outside but Im getting used to it. I wear these for work, on my feet all day and they are so comfortable. 5 stars

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›