5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Dog Reed Womens Boots
Published 5 months ago by J. Murray

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy buy poor quality
Boots are comfy and look well but only wore once and heel has bits comin off not great wear in them
Published 20 months ago by Carm

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy buy poor quality, 6 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Dog Reed Womens Boots, 22 Jan. 2015
J. Murray (Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rocket Dog Reed Womens Boots (Shoes)
I have been wearing my boots for nearly a year now. I absolutely love wearing them as I find them very comfortable and very versatile (I wear them with skirts, leggings and jeans. The heel height is perfect for me. I'm very fortunate that after a year of wearing, my boots are still in excellent condition and still look great. I haven't had the soles or the heel come apart, or lost any of the stitching inside or out. They haven't become discoloured or been soaked through. Being honest though I do have slight irritations: the swinging and noise of the metal tassel can sometimes be a little noticeable; sometimes pulling on the boot can be a little "ornery" but that's to be expected with pull-ons I guess; and annoyingly if you get mud on them due to the manmade textile of the boot, don't wipe it off straight away- it'll probably smear. I had to wait till the mud dried, then brush it off, then use a tea-towel to carefully rub away the powdery residue. I'd have knocked half a star off if I was able. But considering how much I love these boots I can live with the occasional glitch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful boots wish I'd never bought them, 29 Mar. 2014
Made of weird felt type of material. Marks easily,
The left boot the stitching went on the lining tearing a big hole right accross the sock making it impossible to get on without trapping your foot in it!

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted, 21 Feb. 2014
i like these boots because they fit perfectly, they are light enough and very elegant. the colour is bright, and the inside very cute (flowers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boot., 18 Feb. 2014
These boots were bought due to another style of rocket dog boots not fitting well. These are a nice boot, they look lovely and fit well. Very pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 27 May 2014
Jade (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I paid half price for these in the sale. The bottoms on the inside ripped within a month of purchasing them - I had only worn them a maximum of 6 times. I had to throw them away! They were so uncomfortable. I would not recommend this product to anyone!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars High Five Rocket Dog, 25 Mar. 2014
as expected Rocket Dog boots = perfection!
fit like a glove, super comfy, high quality and in rocket dog box!
the seller got them dispatched to me really quickly which was really good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!!!!, 16 Feb. 2014
These fit perfectly, I thought I would have break them in but as soon as I put them on they were comfortable and didn't rub anywhere. I live in them not and I will definately buy from this seller again!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Dog Reed Brown Boots, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Rocket Dog Reed Womens Boots (Shoes)
Love these boots, they are really comfy, I ordered a size 6, they are true to size, the heel height is just perfect (6cm) - So comfy!!! There is not much of a grip, so avoid on cold days but other than that they are perfect. I will be sticking to Rocket Dog boots from now on as they are really comfortable to walk in and they have a really good range of boots to choose from. These boots look good over skinny jeans and leggings as well as under boot leg jeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Put on your boots!, 18 Jan. 2014
Absolutely great boots, fit perfectly look great too! Colour is great and after a while you get used to the toggle noise!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›