on 2 September 2013
I absolutely loved the Mudbug series! I hated the fact that i finished them all!!! The books contain a mixure of humour, romance and mysterious ghostly goings on!! I loved Helena! Throughout the books, you got to realise why she was such a pain in the backside when she was alive!!! And she was hilarious in death! I only wish these books could be made into a film as to see all the weird outfits Helena appears in would just be hilarious! Start with the first book, then buy all the rest as i guarantee you will want to read them all!!!
on 16 February 2015
Just when we thought that we had lost Helena Henry for good she comes back from heaven just as big and bold as before and i love it!! I was so sad when i thought the last book was going to be it and i'm so glad that it wasn't. Never thought i would love books about a ghost but i cannot get enough of these books, i have devoured every one of them and hope they never end, Every character in these books is great and you wish you knew them personally, the stories are fab and i cannot give enough praise to the Author, Brilliant laugh out loud series
on 23 August 2013
Well i was surprised how i enjoyed this book ... for one i generally stay away from girly type books but although it has a bit of "girlishness" in it i enjoyed the over all story which has a mix of suspense murder mystery and a ghostly mother-in-law ... this was a free e book which is why i tried it .... but i have now ordered the 3 other books in the series ... each book deals with a different characters life but each of the other characters who are all connected appears in each others story's which is a good twist ... worth the read.
on 16 August 2014
This series just gets better and better!
I love that new characters take the fore in each new book, yet the existing characters continue along with them. I love hearing about the on going relationships and of course the antics of Helena. The phrase 'pulling a solid' had me in stitches for long after I had moved on in the story. I am so glad that Helena is back, even though some of the characters are not. Can't wait to read the next one!
on 10 October 2013
I have enjoyed this series of books very much, only downloaded the first one because it was free but then had to buy the rest to find out what happens next, Helena as the ghost has been very funny, hope there is more to come from this author. I have just started on the Miss Fortune series by Jana DeLeon and found these even funnier. Hope she keeps up the good work
on 29 July 2013
This book was great, it has all the characters from the other Mudbug books, and new ones, it was nice to see how they have all developed and how they cope with Helena back in their lives. It is just a laugh out loud book, easy read. It's brilliant, will watch for the next one coming out!!!!!!
on 5 August 2013
I have read all four of the Ghost in Law books, each one is well written and so easy to read. Each book follows on from the previous one very well and new characters are introduced, they all fit together very well. There is romance, humour and suspense. Can't wait for the next one.
on 23 January 2016
I love these ghost in law books they are so refreshing and new. They are not scary they are humorous which is why I love them. The interaction of the characters is brilliant. Love them all. I would recommend for humour readers nice for change of direction. Highly recommended
on 6 February 2014
I love this series. I stumbled upon the first one in the series and have loved them ever since. It is a great storyline and the characters are funny.
But the most important thing about this series of books .... they make me smile.... enough said.
on 31 July 2013
Now read all 4 of the ghost in law series. Really good and all bringing in New characters each time while touching on the characters I have got to know. Hope this continues as now going to miss what is happening Mudbug and the mischievous Helena.