5.0 out of 5 stars I love all the Michael Slade books
I really enjoyed this one, I hadn't read it for a longtime so downloaded to my Kindle to read. I have enjoyed all of Michael Slade's books and they way to go through History to the present day in Canada. Enjoyed this book all over again!
Published 12 months ago by Mrs Emma Barrett

2.0 out of 5 stars Slowly going down hill!
I loved the early books from this Father/Daughter combination; Ripper, Headhunter and Ghoul were all excellent - but the latest books, and this one in particular have lost their 'feel'. Sadly I can't recommend this book. Read John Connoly instead - his 'Charlie Parker' books are much, much better!
Published on 19 Feb 2006 by RichP

2.0 out of 5 stars Slowly going down hill!, 19 Feb 2006
RichP (Poole, Dorset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swastika (Mass Market Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love all the Michael Slade books, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Swastika (SPECIAL X THRILLER Book 11) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars The End of Hitler, The Birth Of A Monster, 17 Oct 2006
Barto (EU) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Swastika (Mass Market Paperback)
This is perhaps Slade's most history-packed novel yet: almost half of it takes place during Hitler's final days and describes not only his downfall but also hints at the Third Reich's terrible secret - and does so in the best Oliver Stone/conspiracy-theory-heavy way. The past mixes with the present as the brave guys from Special X are trying to get hold of a human monster born in the hell of the Third Reich. What's important - both the past and the present sections of the book are equally involving, gripping and bloody shocking. And the ending will have you by the throat.