5.0 out of 5 stars Superb find.
Dropped on these lil beauties, you know what you are getting, although some converse sizes seem to vary on different styles. Colour great, they go with everything.
Published 22 months ago by Joanne Flanagan

3.0 out of 5 stars Supplier delivered them quickly within delivery time
They were dilvered very quickly but my wife found them very uncomfortable to wear they seem to wringle up and the eye holes rubbed
Published 23 months ago by Mike Carden

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb find., 29 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Treat, 9 Dec. 2013
I bought these for my daughter - she opened them about ten minutes ago, the reaction was priceless.
Fantastic colour - much bluer than in the picture.
Awesome!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Supplier delivered them quickly within delivery time, 26 Jun. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, 14 Jun. 2013
The converse arrived today and they are not genuine converse. The sizing is also wrong. I am a UK size 6 and these are more like a UK 8. Totally disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for strength training ( thin flat soles )., 6 Jun. 2013
vic (west mids) - See all my reviews
I bought these upon the recommendation of various veteran power lifters. Specifically I wanted to start training the wide stance AKA sumo dead lift. When I conventional dead lift I do so with out foot ware but when I tried dead lifting with a wide stance my feet would slide over my socks, this is no good. I've also started to back squat with them and it feels very different than squatting with a raised heel. I've recently seen the same product for sale elsewhere for £50 so I consider the price on Amazon UK a good one. They are built of a high quality and are free from any fault. I have noticed though that they make a noise when I walk, sounds a little like a tennis ball being struck. . . . maybe that's because of the rubber toe cap? It's of no concern to me though because I need not be stealthy :-) I like these and considering that I will only wear them for my squat and dead lift I think they will last a very long time. Recommended value for money product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids, 15 July 2013
Amazon Customer (Glasgow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am a mature (over 45 ) person and I love these very comfy for walking not heavy on feet might get more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers!, 1 April 2014
Mummy T (Worcester Park Surrey) - See all my reviews
My son loves these trainers, he likes the colour & the way they look, he is very impressed how quickly they came

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, bright and a bargain!, 17 Dec. 2013
These shoes were a really good price for Converse. Converse are very comfortable and these are a brilliant bright colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab buy!, 4 May 2012
These boots are fab. Perfect Converse quality. I own 2 pairs of Converse now, and already I want to buy a 3rd in a different colour. Comfy, and versatile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic footware, 7 Jan. 2014
great style and fit, good colour choices, really good value for money.very fast delivery,they have avery good wear life all round