5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful & Effective
I have seen a lot of mixed opinions on the Sonicare AirFloss so was not really sure whether it was worth the money. After using it for 3 weeks or so, I would definitely say that it is.

I'm not a huge fan of flossing - I've started doing it quite a few times but always get lazy and stop doing it after a couple of days. It's just so time consuming and niggly,...
Published 21 months ago by Carl Spencer

1.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant results but beware!!!
After 7 weeks the unit failed. After trawling through the web for troubleshooting solutions there is a theme that develops. One chap said he was on his forth unit replacement in twelve months. So, I wouldn't go back to manual flossing coz if I'm honest I didn't do it very often, but if the replacement that Amazon are sending tomorrow fails within a short time, I will have...
Published 6 months ago by A. Hamblin

‹ Previous | 121 22 2384 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars holds neatly with the others and does a fantastic job, thanks, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211/02 Rechargeable Power Flosser (Personal Care)
another addition to my dental accessories, holds neatly with the others and does a fantastic job, thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 26 Mar. 2014
Oh my days, I bought this on the recommendation of my dentist as regular flossing was becoming a chore. This is incredible and now flossing with this little beauty has become part of my daily dental routine and my gums are so much better for it (said my dentist) The tank is a little on the small side and you do have to refill several times, but this is minute detail for what the product does. I fill mine with my mouthwash so my mouth is super fresh. I'm so pleased I bought it, for the money I would give this product 10 stars if I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent product, 8 Aug. 2014
michael gallagher (mullinahone, tipperary, IE) - See all my reviews
This is an exellent product, if you have gaps in your teeth its brilliant, if your teeth are close together, not so good obviously,it works by squirting a shot of air + mouthwash through the gaps in your teeth,i use it in conjunction with the philips flex toothbrush, leaving mouth feeling very fresh.you fill the chamber with mouthwash press the button once for each gap, simple but exellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 7 Aug. 2014
A great piece of kit that has helped me satisfy my dentist. Works as promised and is simple to use that I manage it at 6am.

Yes I could use floss but I rarely did. This is nice and easy, encourages me to actually clean between the teeth and delivers as promised.

The clean is excellent after you figure out the angle to hold the device at. The filling is a little fiddly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 21 Nov. 2014
I've never been one to use interdental brushes as part of my flossing routine so was suggested this product to improve on my routine.... It's amazing! I was horrified that after cleaning to the best of my ability I used this product and literally blasted debris from between my teeth. Can't live without now and my hygienist has seen great improvement during my check up. Amazing price here.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to compensate for the box being damaged but works fine and quick, 14 Nov. 2014
Bargain as this was reduced to compensate for the box being damaged but works fine and quick delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Convert, 5 May 2015
After reading the reviews and deciding it appeared to be value for money I ordered my air floss. Very pleased with my purchase. It's easy and comfortable to use and after only two days of use my teeth feel cleaner than before. I've always avoided flossing with cotton strands as it's uncomfortable and fiddly. Now I've got a great alternative. Let's hope the Dentist sees a difference too !

4.0 out of 5 stars I have used it for a few months now. ..., 30 April 2015
John Dempster (Guernsey) - See all my reviews
I have used it for a few months now. It worked well. Some months ago I had one of my molars out. The molar next to the gap became movable. I used Airfloss between the movable tooth and its neighbour. I wondered if the Airfloss had caused it to loosen. I decided to go back to the little brushes. Now the tooth seems to have settled back. Could it have been the airfloss that loosened it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Floss Sensitively & Effectively, 18 April 2015
My dental hygienist has always recommended for me to floss and it is something I am not comfortable doing. However having purchased this product, I now floss twice daily.
Swift delivery, Comprehensive information comes with it and I now will always floss.
It is not difficult to follow the instruction, I am very happy with this product.
Well Done Philips Sonicare Team.

5.0 out of 5 stars they say this is not an alternative but I think it's better than nothing, 3 April 2015
I have never flossed and just do not have the patience to try and learn, they say this is not an alternative but I think it's better than nothing! If it saves me one filling then I've got my money back. Cheers MT for privatising the dentists and preventing people from the pain and expense of modern dentists, although I do love my dentist but not the bit where I have to pay!

‹ Previous | 121 22 2384 | Next ›