5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful & Effective
I have seen a lot of mixed opinions on the Sonicare AirFloss so was not really sure whether it was worth the money. After using it for 3 weeks or so, I would definitely say that it is.

I'm not a huge fan of flossing - I've started doing it quite a few times but always get lazy and stop doing it after a couple of days. It's just so time consuming and niggly,...
Published 15 months ago by Carl Spencer

3.0 out of 5 stars Flossing, but not as we know it
The Philips Sonicare AirFloss is, as the saying goes, a game of two halves.

The good half is that it is very easy to use, fits comfortably in the hand while using, and reaches as far back into your mouth as you need with ease. It works by pumping a tiny jet of air and water where you direct it, using the nozzle, into the gaps between your teeth. It is a...
Published 13 months ago by A. S. Garton

‹ Previous | 119 20 2142 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 9 Nov 2013
Andrew Smith (Woodingdean Brighton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips Sonicare AirFloss HX8211/02 Rechargeable Power Flosser (Personal Care)
I personally prefer a manual brush so this is for my wife and she says it's very good so it must be. She uses it every time she brushes her teeth. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 6 Nov 2013
Very efficient prpdcuts, very good for the type of teeth I have (some spaces between them), it really cleans all the food between the teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teeth feel really clean and so much easier than thread flossing., 4 Nov 2013
Maggie "Private purchaser" (Crawley West Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
I would recommend this flossing item to anyone who cares for the well-being of their teeth. Very comfortable to use and to hold.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 31 Oct 2013
Does what it says. At first I thought the reservoir would be too small but it is adequate for one use and therefore you will never leave stale water in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 31 Oct 2013
I am a regular flosser however after hearing about the SoniCare AirFloss I thought I would give it a go to save money in the long run. The air flosser provides an excellent alternative to flossing, however I probably will floss my teeth with dental floss once a week, because I don't feel that it gets in between your teeth. It's good for gum health though, quick and easy to use, I use it twice a day. Good purchase, would thoroughly recommend, especially to the motivationally challenged ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 30 Oct 2013
If, like me, you know you should floss regularly but you sometimes skip it because you're in a rush or just can't be bothered then this is the gadget for you. This makes flossing quick and easy. The only downside is that the reservoir is a bit small and very easy to overflow when filling (which you need to do for every use), but for me this is a minor niggle. Overall I think this is a brilliant bit of kit and I wish I had discovered it sooner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, 30 Oct 2013
I really love the product but I hope that it will be better than the previous model. The air flosser is great for flossing between teeth, especially when you have close-set teeth like mine. I have only been using this product for a month and am very happy with it. However I had two previous models that were sent back to Amazon as they failed to work after a few months. I read the Amazon reviews and realised that this model had a common problem, even my dentist who had recommended this product admitted that he was on his third Philips Sonicare Airfloss. I just hope that this great product is more robust than the previous model.

5.0 out of 5 stars John, 25 Oct 2013
Excellent item. Its really great to have it. I recommend to all.the price a little high but it worth it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 12 Oct 2013
A. Evans "Ade" (Norfolk,UK) - See all my reviews
I am very happy with this power flosser. The principle of air and water (mouthwash) to provide enough oomph to shift debris between the teeth seems to work well. The ease and speed of use encourages me to floss every day where as before I was very inconsistent in flossing. Using once a day at night the charge last a couple of weeks before needing recharging.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 9 Oct 2013
I am very disappointed with this product and would not recommend. I will now try and get my money back!

‹ Previous | 119 20 2142 | Next ›