5.0 out of 5 stars Very much enjoyed
I loved that book quite a lot. Love Sophie. I hope you could read me it sometime again because it is a very wonderful book.
Published 12 months ago by Sophie Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars proofreading?
A nice enough story, which my daughter really enjoyed. It is somewhat galling, though, that such a short text contains several spelling and continuity errors, including the name of one character. Perhaps a second corrected edition would be a good idea, and worth it.
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars proofreading?, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Princess Twinkle And The Alphabet Fairy: A Kid's Picture Book Ages 4 8 (Fun bedtime stories for children 1) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very much enjoyed, 4 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for over 5's, 22 Oct 2013
This book is too simple for over fives. My daugter who is just 7 read it in less than five minutes

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 15 Sep 2013
my 3 year old daughter and six year old son love this story in equal measures my girl loves the vivid pictures and my son loves the fact that its educational (hes a swot lol) both me and my husband love telling this tale before bed. get it you wont be disappointed and for the price its a no brainer!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Princess twinkle, 4 July 2013
I liked it because it was magical and kind because the fairy helped her to find all her letters because she gave her clues.....written by my 7 year old daughter.....