5.0 out of 5 stars Superbox Gorilla on Wheels Storage Trunk
When they say a big box they mean big, I got this for putting my recurve bow in. Fits my 31" arrows in a case with ease
Published 6 months ago by Big Daz

1.0 out of 5 stars oh dear11
Published 3 months ago by Karen Saunders

1.0 out of 5 stars oh dear11, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Superbox Gorilla on Wheels Storage Trunk - Black, Size 148 (Sports)
Probably the worst 50 i have spent.When it arrived i had to adjust one of the latches to make it close,and within two weeks in the back of my truck both latches have gone rustyand to top it all my brother dropped a small piece of 4x2 timber on the lid and it virtually shattered!!(remember this is a military spec box)my guess is our military boys don't bring many back with them!shop around people

5.0 out of 5 stars Superbox Gorilla on Wheels Storage Trunk, 9 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Its big.., 24 Jan 2014
This box is huge, it was perfectly sized for my intended use, which was to store all my power tools in one place to keep them dry and secure. So for that, it was great. The box is being stored outside in a shed that suffers from condensation in the winter, I was a bit worried this would form inside the box as well (does with my garden boxes) but after 2 weeks I went to look at it, outside was covered in water but inside was nice and dry. GREAT!
However, I noticed the buckles have started to rust. This box is advertised as made for use by the US Military and postal services so I did expect it to be more All Weather than its proving to be. I paid 50 at amazon for this and I really didnt expect the buckles to rust so easily, for that Im very disappointed with it. I've only had it about 2 weeks.

So in short, if you need a big, strong, lockable, dry box, with wheels, its great. If you need to store it anywhere that might get condensation, be aware the buckles will rust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solution, 26 April 2014
It is a verx good solution, for me.
I use it in my Jeep Wrangler, to put inside all material that I use when I go to take Picture/Photography.
We can carry it very easy, with rolls. The only one problem, a small one, is that when it is placed, horizontally, we are on the rolls and it is not a good stability, in a car. We have to find a type of carpet, a little less than 1", that take stabile the box.
Very positive feedback.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorilla Box (Wheeled), 8 Mar 2014
An excellent asset for the storage and movement of items in a compact(ish) area. When i need to move the same kit continiously to classrooms.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, poorly finished, no more sturdy than a regular stack and store box, 5 April 2014
JoJo (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews
I ordered three of these with the plan of storing some valuable equipment in them. I wanted something rugged, sturdy and that would last. Based on the description and price I thought these would fit the bill, they didn't. They were cheaply made, poorly finished and no more sturdy than a regular stack and store box. Needless to say, I returned all three.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment hit me early, 27 Jan 2014
Mr. Andrew P. Moore (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
the description it's deceiving. armed forces?

No way do the armed forces use this box.
It looks strong but it's quite flexible. Clasps are cheap and can't see them lasting long.
It's a good size but not built for the purpose it is sold for.
Time will tell. Let's see how my scuba gear copes.

Superbox Gorilla on Wheels Storage Trunk - Black, Size 148
50.00
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available