Format: Audio CD|Change

on 1 April 2014
We bought this disc for a birthday playlist for our daughters 30th party. We ordered several discs to put together a varied playlist and thought this one was perfect for the children at the party.
on 5 July 2014
Great sing-along and we had fun using it for our little girls fifth birthday party.
on 4 April 2014
My granddaughter just loves it, songs that she knows and can sing along to with her friends and even songs that I know and sing to my grandson.
on 28 February 2014
Great, bought for my daughter's 5th birthday party. The kids enjoyed it.
Played it for my daughter a whole week before the party
on 11 September 2015
It was bought for my young sons birthday party to save me making a playlist and Greenday and Nickleback was not appropriate for a 3 year old birthday party. Due to the length of the CD it gave plenty of options and some of the tracks lent itself for the children to perform actions to the words. In itself it will not be on my iPod for my commute but was ideal for young children's birthday party at a reasonable price point, especially coupled with the mp3 download.
on 8 July 2014
I hate this CD and only bought it because my 8 year old daughter wanted it for her party. It has 5 stars because all the children danced their socks off and had a great time. Apparently they hear it at school discos etc. seemed to be a hit.
on 27 December 2013
A gift for my little grandaughter for xmas . And she loves it ! For a five year old she can sing along very well , the dancing is very good too . Recommend to anyone with young outgoing kids .
on 16 December 2015
I ordered this for my daughters birthday party - it was well received
on 23 November 2014
Bought this for daughters parties (5 & *8yrs olds) and was well used
on 18 June 2015
Lots of good songs relatively new and old perfect for parties