5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful as all from Cressy!
Very nice fit, for a child above 5 years old. Nice color, love the clicking mechanism on the stripes which allows us to quickly adjust. Love Cressy!
Published 21 months ago by hot4jh

3.0 out of 5 stars More info needed
These are high quality goggles and exactly what I wanted. They are for my Goddaughter's birthday. Unfortunately there are no sizes indicated on the information and when they arrived, I found they are for Ages 3-7.... not very helpful when I wanted them for an 11 year old.
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. M. W. Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful as all from Cressy!, 11 Aug. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars More info needed, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Cressi Swim Kids Crab Swimming Goggles (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Goggles, 16 Mar. 2014
Bought these for my 5 year old daughter to use during her swimming lessons. In the first lesson a friend had lent her some Zoggs to try but she spent the whole 30 minutes asking the teacher to help her as they were steaming up and letting water in. Read the good reviews on Amazon for these goggles and liked the sound of the anti fog treatment. The goggles look great and don't fog up at all. The side adjustment is also really useful. Definitely made the right purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Goggle, 6 Dec. 2013
Cressi are a quality brand. These goggles lived up to expectations. My young daughter (6 years old) had difficulty with other makes. These goggles fit perfectly with no leaks. Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality goggles, 17 Jun. 2014
Bought these for my 4 yr old daughter as previous goggles leaked. She loves that they're pink, they're a perfect fit and no leaking. She's gained loads of confidence in the water.

3.0 out of 5 stars Swimming Goggles, 16 Jun. 2014
These items are pink as ordered and grace wears these for swimming, they are adjustable and at the moment we have no complaints. Worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality goggles, 27 May 2014
Hibernia (Cork, County Cork Ireland) - See all my reviews
I ordered these for my daughter and they are very good goggles. They have a soft silicon finish which makes them very comfortable and well fitting so they don't leak and they look attractive too for what hey are..

One note of caution. Only recently I saw identical goggles for substantially less in LIDL. I think Cressi or their supplier produce the same goggles for less and if you're not in a hurry it may be worth shopping around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will stick to this brand, 14 Feb. 2014
My 2 boys love these goggles. They say they are more comfortable, don't hurt over the nose, don't leak like their old Zogg ones. They suit their faces more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant goggles that hit he spot!, 11 Feb. 2014
C. Clark (Leicestershire, England) - See all my reviews
Great goggles, let no water in unlike previous purchases. My 6 year old loves them. Very happy mummy too! :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 20 Dec. 2013
I am very happy with these although they havent been used yet as they are a present for my niece. I am hoping they will fit her and that she will like them.

Cressi Swim Kids Crab Swimming Goggles