on 8 July 2013
My daughter loved this from the moment it arrived. Colour is gorgeous and the space for teddy is great. It is strong and robust and has come back unscathed from four flights. There is ample room for my daughters clothes for a week in Portugal, it is very easy to manoeuvre as she managed to take it on and off the escalators and the plane. Would thoroughly recommend.
on 27 April 2014
Perfect size for my 4 year old grandson, also bought as they share same name. Good quality and size for weekends and holidays.
on 14 April 2014
I've got this suitcase for my girls as a carry on baggage. It's very-very light so kids can carry it's on their own but at the same time roomy. You can fit in all the necessary stuff to carry with you on board or clothes and things for the short break. It has a shoulder strap, useful for a parent. It also has a pant-like pocket for a teddy or some other toy.
on 20 March 2015
I bought two of these 1each for my 2.5yr old twins. They love them! The cases have a useful side mesh pocket for their drinks bottle which the others I looked at didn't. They comfortably fit myself & husband to carry as backpacks, and the twins can manage them when packed altho not for very long so we slid the handles of our cases under the flap of material on the back of theirs & they sat comfortably on our suitcases around the airport.
These also have retaining straps inside which did feature in the cabin max bag I purchased at the same time for myself which is a real shame as they stop everything sliding to the bottom If you pack light.
We have only used these for a short break so far but I 'trial' packed then for the 2wk holiday later in the summer & they held everything except the beach towel which is fine. I can just put a few of my clothes into theirs & the towels in mine to make the most of the 10kg limit.
All in all a really good case that I think will last them a good few years!
on 22 February 2015
I bought two of these for my twins - one in blue and one in green. I had to return the green one as it doesn't have the back pack straps on it. I ordered another blue one as the only other colour with the back pack straps was pink - not suitable for a boy! We took them away for the weekend and they were great. They were small enough to qualify for hand luggage on a Ryan Air flight and fitted under the seat in front. But are big enough to hold a weekend worth of clothes and toys. The boys (aged 4) managed to pull them along most of the time but it was easy to pick them up and use the back pack straps. The only negative side was the straps for the back pack were trailing on the floor and got caught in the wheels - however on the way back we discovered that someone had thought about that and there are velcro strips further up that you can attach them to. So very happy with them and the boys loved having their teddies close at hand to - and easy to spot if a teddy was left behind before its too late.
on 29 June 2013
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter for an international flight and she just loves it. It has plenty of room for all their bits and easy for them to pull along. Bought my son 5 the same in green and he loves his to. It can easily slip onto an adult case and sit nicely on top, perfect for when they got bored of pulling their own.
on 15 November 2014
This is a fantastic product, very light weight and a good size. The teddy holder was the main reason that we purchased it and it saves space on the inside too (we normally have to have at least 2 teddies on each trip). It has two inside zipped pockets and two bottle holders on the outside. They look great and my kids are delighted.
on 4 August 2013
Brought 2 bags one for my 8 year old daughter and one for my 4 year old great niece as we're all going on holiday soon. They both love the bags, the only disappointing thing is that's its shown with a bear but comes with none. But that's a miner as they have there own to use.
All in all very pleased with the bags
on 27 October 2013
My daughter age 5 loved this bag. She proudly wheeled it around the airport. The teddy holder at the front isn't as great an idea as it sounds as it just got in the way so we abandoned it and put the teddy inside the bag on the way home. It's a good size bag and holds a lot of stuff. We were pleased with it
VINE VOICEon 3 November 2015
I bought two of these Cabin Max Bear trolley cases for my two nephews, aged 5 and 7. I originally bought them Spider-man and Batman trolley cases from Pink & Blue Gifts, but they arrived broken and were generally awful quality, so had to be returned. After further searching, I decided to get these cases after being impressed by the Cabin Max Oxford, which I bought for myself.

The quality of these cases is excellent and they are a good size for my nephews to pull along. They fit plenty of kids clothes for a week away and fit perfectly in the aircraft cabin overhead lockers. These have both wheels and shoulder straps (which can be easily tucked away when not in use). The adjustable teddy sling/pants is a great idea and my 5 year old nephew was extremely happy to be able to carry his favorite teddy in there.

Overall, An excellent kids suitcase which is good quality and excellent value.