5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for little girls
This is an amazing case for kids. My 8-yr old daughter carried her own luggage for most of the outbound and return journeys on our holiday. She was visibly proud and felt much more grown up, especially when she received numerous comments from other passengers. Lots of room inside and extremely lightweight. This will be great for sleepovers as well as air travel, so I...
Published on 17 Nov 2012 by FrannyC

3.0 out of 5 stars Great capacity and idea but falls over constantly.
Generally pleased with this bag, it has an excellent capacity, useful pockets, seems hard wearing and fits the smaller Easy jet guidelines, (as demonstrate last weekend on trip away!) We bought the green version which is much subtler than in the photos.

I read the reviews about it not staying upright and didn't think that would be a big deal but in practice it...
Published 12 months ago by S. Oliver

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we were looking for, 22 Jun 2013
I was looking for something for my 6 year old son to take his things on holiday in (Hoping to encourage a bit of independence). I found that a Trunki and other children's suitcase were far too small to hold anywhere near a full weeks worth of clothes. We ordered this and it arrived in less than 2 days! Although we haven't actually used it yet, we're very pleased with it. The green is much nicer and brighter than pictured and my son loves the teddy carrier on the front. I noticed some reviews saying that the handle to pull the case along is too short for some adults, I'm around 5ft4'' and it's fine for me.
Seems a fantastic product!

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 year old loves it!, 5 May 2014
Bought this for my 3 year old. He loves it and will pull it himself. The carry strap is too long for him but great if I need to carry it over my shoulder as leaves my hands free. Only problem tends to fall forwards so centre of gravity a small issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gadgets UK were fantastic dealing with this and sent a new one straight ..., 15 July 2014
I bought this bag and an orange one. Have used both for 1 overseas trip. No problems with orange one but an internal zip pull came off the purple one the first time the zip was used and on packing for the return journey one of the zip pulls came off the zip runner, although the second zip pull made it possible to close the bag with no problems. Gadgets UK were fantastic dealing with this and sent a new one straight away, made up with their customer service. As for the bags they are a great size and easy for a 3 and 4 year old to pull despite being big. I'm glad we bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great idea! My wee one drags her toy rabbit ..., 24 Sep 2014
What a great idea! My wee one drags her toy rabbit everywhere with her but she's also fiercely independent so attaching Rabbie to her case was the perfect solution to managing to keep hold of both. The case has two pockets at the side and a zipped section inside. I fitted in enough clothes for a week's holiday, plus some books and small toys. I like how it can slot over an adult's case extending handle for when there's luggage to carry further than a toddler can wheel it. My little one's 3 and I can see this case lasting her a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars kids and teddies loved it., 2 Jun 2014
Arrived just in time for my daughters b'day. These are brilliant cases, lots of room for clothes, shoes nappies and a few books or toys. Girls were playing with them before we went on holiday. I should have checked to see if the cases could go as hand luggage before buying them, but I did check on their own web page to make sure that the airline could take them and they could. I did print off the page to take to the airport just in case. These are fantastic little cases and I would love one for myself if I was their age !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought to go on holiday, 8 May 2014
I bought my neice on to go on holiday with, she loved the thought of putting her very on teddy in the front of the bag. Nice and strong, ideal for scholl trips and holidays or days away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little suitcase, 27 April 2014
Really pleased with purchase. Great good quality suitcase for my son. He can put his teddy on the front which he's pleased about. Good service too delivered quickly, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products, 5 Jan 2013
I bought this trolly for my daughter just before xmas, she loves it and so do I. It is lightweight, easy to pack (zips open like a normal suitcase)and stays in shape unlike a backpack. The best part for me though, is the fact that you can slip it over the trolly handle of another trolly (great when the kids lose interest of pulling it) and to my daughter its the teddy strap (which I think is well made - Teddy was definitely very safe!) All in all a great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking little case, 18 Sep 2013
H. Allen (Wolverhampton, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this to take on holiday. It's fun and functional and actually holds a fair ammount. The main drawback is that the handle will only extend enough for a child, my son was 5 and got tired and didn't want to pull it anymore so we ended up stooping over to pull it along which wasn't very pleasent. I would recommend this case for those who don't intend to tow it very far eg. sleepovers or for slightly older children who are able to tow it themselves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lite case, 13 Mar 2014
I bought this little case for my granddaughter at Christmas but when she opened it on the big day sadly it was defective. There was a rivet missing from the bottom of the case where the wheels attached to the material part of the case.
We did return the case and another was sent out to replace it within days so can't complain about the service we received from Amazon. The replacement was great so everyone was happy especially my granddaughter.

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›