5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for little girls
Published 20 months ago by FrannyC

3.0 out of 5 stars Great capacity and idea but falls over constantly.
Generally pleased with this bag, it has an excellent capacity, useful pockets, seems hard wearing and fits the smaller Easy jet guidelines, (as demonstrate last weekend on trip away!) We bought the green version which is much subtler than in the photos.

Published 6 months ago by S. Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for little girls, 17 Nov 2012
This is an amazing case for kids. My 8-yr old daughter carried her own luggage for most of the outbound and return journeys on our holiday. She was visibly proud and felt much more grown up, especially when she received numerous comments from other passengers. Lots of room inside and extremely lightweight. This will be great for sleepovers as well as air travel, so I expect to get a lot of use out of it. ***TIP*** I purchased the larger Cabin Max Flight Approved WORLDS LIGHTEST Carry on Trolley Backpack Bag - 44L Wheeled Luggage 1.7KG for myself. The children's suitcase has a strip of fabric on the reverse which means it can be quickly slotted over the carry handle of the larger case for going down escalators, etc when your child might have problems carrying the luggage themselves. It fits perfectly, only takes a second and is secure enough to keep on there for a longer duration. There is a picture of this on the product's swing tag but they don't make any other mention of this really helpful feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Item, 5 Mar 2012
This was a great buy. It is much larger than the normal kids carry on trolly suitcases/bags and if perfect for my 7 year old son.
He loves the fact that it really is just like a small suitcase and he can get lots of things in it.
If has lots of zip compartments too. great for short trips away or over nights as there is so much space.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 23 April 2012
I really recommend this case, gone are the days of having to unzip hand luggage to find 'bear', it is a great size and pulls really well, perfect size for my 6 yr old to pull himself and at 5.4 without heels not too uncomfortable for me to pull either, haven't tried it on top of my case you but can see it will work well, would be nice if there were more colours

3.0 out of 5 stars Great capacity and idea but falls over constantly., 16 Dec 2013
S. Oliver (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews

I read the reviews about it not staying upright and didn't think that would be a big deal but in practice it is pretty annoying. The bag won't stand up by itself AT ALL and falls, every time on to whatever poor toy you've strapped to the front. Spent half my time in the airport finding walls and pillars to lean it against or just carrying it over my shoulder which defeats the point of the pull along handle (which is child sized so if yours decides he/she doesn't want to pull it) you're stuck doing a half crouch as you drag it along.

Good point is that it fits easily over an adult wheelie case by way of a sort of flap that goes over the larger bag's handle.

I am glad I bought it, mainly as it is a great size for trips away and can accommodate a weeks worth of toddler clothes but it is a bit if a headache in the airport and there are probably more practical bags to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea, 4 Dec 2012
Fits the strict Ryanair hand luggage sizing, my son loves carrying his teddy on it and you can fit loads in. It also has fasteners inside so everything doesn't fall to the bottom. A good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Children's Cabin Luggage, 1 May 2012
Briege Burton "BB" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I bought the pink Cabin Max bag for my 2 year old. It's brilliant. It's really neat and can fit quite a bit in it. It's easy enough to pull along. It fitted right underneath the seat in front of us on the plane, it was Aerlingus so I'm not sure if it would fit under Ryanair seats. I'm really happy with the bag and so much so I am buying another one for son. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought to go on holiday, 8 May 2014
I bought my neice on to go on holiday with, she loved the thought of putting her very on teddy in the front of the bag. Nice and strong, ideal for scholl trips and holidays or days away.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 year old loves it!, 5 May 2014
Bought this for my 3 year old. He loves it and will pull it himself. The carry strap is too long for him but great if I need to carry it over my shoulder as leaves my hands free. Only problem tends to fall forwards so centre of gravity a small issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little suitcase, 27 April 2014
Really pleased with purchase. Great good quality suitcase for my son. He can put his teddy on the front which he's pleased about. Good service too delivered quickly, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Max Bear Childrens luggage carry on trolley suitcase, 27 April 2014
S. J. Holmes (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
Perfect size for my 4 year old grandson, also bought as they share same name. Good quality and size for weekends and holidays.