on 7 March 2014
I bought 2 of these beasts to replace those supplied by my ISP which simply do not meet with my demands any longer.

Received them today and had them set up and running within the hour without much hassle. I was totally gobsmacked with just how much more these routers can do over the standard ones supplied by ISPs. They are so highly configurable with the ability to run devices on setperate Wi-FI networks and still have the option to add further guest networks to it.

The routers are solid and although slightly larger than most, have a classy appearance to them. Novices will have no trouble getting these running as the documentation covers all you need.

A must buy if you want stability and a totally customised system above that which standard routers give.
on 18 January 2016
Excellent Router, looks like a decent well built piece of equipemnt. I found this easy to install with the assistance of the manual, although my advice would be to use the 'quick set-up' option first before attempting to alter any of the many different configuration settings. This router delivers a reliable & powerful signal, completely stable, through the house. It's by no means the cheapest on the market but in my opinion it's well worth the money.
on 25 March 2014
Changed out my Draytec which had various devices dropping WiFi, after reading of the problem. The BiPac is a great little unit, running both 2.4 and 5 hz wifi in the house over 3 storys and not one drop out since its install!!
on 24 July 2016
Good sturdy well build and functioning
Router.
Recommended
on 4 March 2016
Lots of functions but not my needs
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse