on 30 September 2013
Was really looking forward to receiving this swimsuit and it really looked good.
BUT and it is a big BUT
It must be TWO sizes too small.
I ordered a 14s the label states XL but it is more like a 10.
I know I want to loose a few pounds before my holiday but a couple of stones - I dont think so !!!
Such a shame as the actual swim suit is very attractive, not worth sending it back to China it would cost too much.
on 5 September 2013
Just what I wanted,had to send back as a larger size was needed no problem,supplier kept me in touch with the delivery and despatch,so good to deal with HeeGrand would recommend supplier thank you
on 22 October 2013
I have ordered medium size which is suppose to fit size12-14. Unfortunately it is actually samller size. May be you need to oredr large size.
Also fitting is not so good.
on 25 August 2013
I was very pleased with the prompt and efficient delivery of this product. It is comfortable to wear. Thank you for a great customer service. Keep up the good work. I would recommend you to my friends and family. Thanks again. Jo
on 8 February 2014
Unfortunately this is sized wrongly and it is two sizes smaller than what I ordered. The body is very short. This size 16 would be a perfect fit for a size 12 with an A cup.
on 10 July 2015
I am a size 14/16 who has long ago given up on wearing bikinis and having bought and tried many alternatives, was a little pessimistic that there would be anything out there that would feel comfortable and look nice on a reasonable budget.
I've had my fair share of 'magic' swimwear that promises to slim you down, like pulling on a wet suit which feels like a corset that impairs your breathing capability (not good when you're swimming). Or the tankinis which promise to cover up all those lumps and bumps but are too short around the middle and come with knickers that could double up as a sail.
Throughout all this the only swimwear I have ever been comfortable in was a tankini by sea folly which sadly is now discontinued and is looking a little tired but which I cherish.
So I was a little dubious that this swimdress, at this price would be much good but in a 'what the heck' mood, I tried anyway and boy am I glad I did!!! I love it! the material feels nice and comfy, not too restricting or tight. Bra fits nicely and provides good cover, I bought the XL and am a C cup but reckon it would comfortably fit a couple of cup sizes bigger.
The Body wasn't too short, the outer skirt, whilst fitted at the top and flares at the bottom, isn't too tight and overall it feels really really good.
I haven't swum in it yet but am looking forward to hitting the beach and not worrying much about how I look. if you're after cute comfortable swimwear then look no further, it was a bargain and was delivered pretty quickly too (12 days)
on 30 August 2014
This product arrived well packaged with a lovely note inside from the seller. The swimsuit fits perfectly & seems to be well made ( proof will be in the swimming!) The shape is very flattering for any ladies that may want to hide a lump, bump or ripple so I would reccomend this purchase for anyone wanting a comfortable nice looking swimsuit. Delivery was excellent, even before the expected date and all the way from China.
on 22 July 2015
I waited a while for this as it came from China I was hoping it come B4 my holiday and glad I ordered it 2 months B4 I went away. .. The size I ordered just about fits so I'd recommend u order the next Size up. It looks lovley on and I'm very happy with it
on 10 November 2013
Although the delivery is slow, this is something I was aware of when ordering. I thought that the picture was so beautiful that I would love to see what it looks like on. I was so happy when I tried this swimsuit on, as it knows how to hide all the right parts and shows off your figure the best possible. I was very grateful for the contact I received from the sales team about the dispatch etc. Make sure you have patience, as it is worth the wait! x
on 19 March 2014
I love this swimsuit for its design and colour but I guess I ordered a size smaller than what could have been perfect and since I had to travel, I dint bother to return .
It doesnt really fit me so I am not wearing it at all but I am sure if the size was right, it was a good buy for the cost.