Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 December 2013
Claire is a kind and loyal woman, mother to her grown up daughter Deborah, a musician,husband to Mark, a man holding a strong position in the US government, and a circle of close friends who love and adore her. To the world outside their front door they are seen to be the perfect family with a loving marriage. However Mark is a bully,abusive both emotionally and physically and Claire is terrified of him.
This novella was a compelling read from the very first page, highly recommend.
on 10 January 2014
This little book holds your attention right from the start the only down side is I wish it was longer

Ii
on 10 December 2013
Very good read, although not a very long book still enjoyed it awaiting her next book in January x x
on 2 January 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story although this was much shorter than her usual stories. I had to keep reading to find the end!
on 27 December 2013
great read excellent well worth the money , a different read great well written keeps you in suspense so easy in kindle form
on 1 January 2014
I read this book in only a few hours!! As with all of Barbara Taylor Bradford stories you are drawn in immediately!! Thoroughly recommend it!
on 23 March 2014
Feel disappointed that an author I have heard so much about produced such a weak story. I read it very quickly and already knew how it would end early on. I kept thinking there would be a twist or something to make the story come alive.
on 30 May 2014
Very predictable read repeated through the book, it was like a short story in a magazine but lengthened by repeating things over again very poor story .
on 22 June 2014
I normally love Barbara Taylor Bradford and was expecting to enjoy Hidden, sadly I found after the first few chapters I felt sure I knew what was going to happen. I was not wrong. As three girl friends banded together to rescue their fourth best buddy from her failed marriage there was much too much sugar and not enough content to spice up the story and it was a very short story. I'm just getting used to reading books on Kindle and the only thing that surprised me was suddenly realising I was 75 per cent through the tale and the last quarter seemed to cram in too much and didn't really have an ending. Perhaps I'm old fashioned in that I like a beginning a middle and an end. The End happened when I felt the story could have been expanded. For anyone wanting a bit of light holiday reading and who doesn't want to get too involved in a plot this could be ideal. For someone who was not on holiday and was hoping for a fully expanded story to get her teeth into, this didn't fit the bill. Okay but a bit disappointing, for me.
on 2 January 2014
What a great book to read.
All her books is a surprise
When you start you cant stop
When it end you want more