4.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of Converse......but.......
I ordered these shoes for myself and they arrived in a couple of days. The colour is a very vibrant red and they are the usual high quality that you expect from Converse shoes. I like the dainty shoes as they look less chunky than normal Converse.
Published 14 months ago by JayW

3.0 out of 5 stars Blisters!
Love the look of these trainers however they are not great comfort-wise. Everytime I wear them I get blisters! Hopefully either they will soften up or my feet will harden up!
Published 7 months ago by Suzie Wong

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of Converse......but......., 26 May 2013
My problem is I am a 4.5 and sometimes wear a 4 for shoes where I don't need a sock e.g. court shoes at work so I ordered the 4.5 thinking I could wear them without socks.... But.......They are far too tight. The company want me to pay 3.99 to return them for an exchange which I think is a bit of a cheek. So my daughter who is normally a size 3/3.5 now has a new pair to add to the three she already has.
Oh, and they fit her perfectly so I would suggest you order big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Careful with sizing, 22 Dec 2013
I love the daintys! Very feminine, I was so excited to order them. After reading the reviews I went straight for a size 6, which turned out to be too big. So I ordered a size 5 which was too snug! Needless to say I was heartbroken, will keep hunting for 5.5

3.0 out of 5 stars Blisters!, 7 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A slim fit, 14 July 2014
Karen Thain "karen" (wick, caithness, scotland) - See all my reviews
Nice trainers but were pretty right when first worn. I don't have that wide a foot but my feet felt squashed.

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps a teenager happy, 11 Jun 2014
These were a present for a discerning teenager. To my niece they are ace, to me they're just an expensive pair of plimsolls.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 7 April 2014
Best purchase to date comfy pretty and delicate go with everything stunning colour my girlfriend very very happy would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars really cute, 12 Nov 2013
much nicer than the regular oxford as theyre quite cute and dainty, sizing is good and as normal; what you would expect really from converse

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes!, 5 Aug 2013
Hannah Southworth (England, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have to confess it was seeing Kristen Stewart wear these shoes, I wanted to buy them. They were the first pair if Chucks I ever got. Haven't regretted it, such comfy shoes and will always wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars A present for my Niece, 3 Aug 2013
...............and as you would expect with a pair of Converse trainers they were well received, trendy and desirable (apparently) equals one happy niece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 July 2013
I love the colour please note they are a small size! I am a 4 but ordered a 5 and they just fit! Love em tho

Converse  As Dainty Ox Trainers Womens