Format: Kitchen & Home|Change

on 24 February 2014
Once charged will last 15 to 20 minutes and is great for picking up crumbs, hair trimmings, fluff, etc .
on 1 February 2016
I use this to keep my guinea pig indoor run clean of poopsicles and it does the job well, I use it three times a day on their fleecy blankets, which is what I use instead of sawdust , it hoovers well over the blanket and underneath where the newspaper lining is too,

It makes the job less backbreaking than previously with brush and shovel

Easy to charge, easy to empty too,
on 26 March 2014
If the whole point of this is to pick up stuff...it doesnt do a very good job. It does pick up very light things but its generally not very good so dont waste your money or simply....spend more and get a better product

also it has a wierd design flaw whereby the air that is sucked in is expelled out through the bottom of the device ( beneath the handle) so when you lower it to the crumbs or dust in question the air being blown out actually scatters some of the mess !!! Did they do a usability study on this .....they cant have.
on 12 September 2012
We had one previously, which we had used for years until the rechargeable battery packed in. Is is probably cheaper to buy a new one at this price han get the battery pack replaced. So we did. It came well packaged.
It comes with a wall mountable plate to which the charging power connector is attatched. It charges from the mains and the power supply is included.
It is not as powerful as the standard home vacuum cleaner, but we never expected it to be. Its fine for picking up bits from the caravan floor and easily emptied.
on 8 May 2015
This took a while to get used to. I was concerned that it didn't have enough power to get the job finished. Turns out it just needs to emptied often. There is a white attachment that helps get into narrow spaces and it works very well on hardwood/linoleum/tile floors. It has some trouble picking up cat fur from the carpet, but it is a little powerhouse and is great value for money!
on 26 January 2016
If I could give this product 0 stars then I would. It has very weak suction, total waste of money.
on 13 April 2016
For what it is and what it is supposed to be used for.. its great. Easy to access and use and quickly allows you to clean up small messes without heading to the cupboard to get out the vacuum. The other reviews talking about no suction, unless faulty have very unrealistic expectations. If you want a hand held vacuum go and spend the £200 on a Dyson. This is great for what it is.
on 8 May 2014
I purchased this to hoover the car out for its weekly clean. Its definitely easier than lugging the Dyson out, but other than hoovering the upholstery it struggles on the floor of the car. It does get the odd stone up, but I think it is better suited to hard flat surfaces, spills etc in the house. My car does not get that dirty inside, and I will be reverting back to the Dyson.
on 23 July 2015
I am very impressed with this dustbuster. I have had 2 other models to date and this is by far the best. It was already charged when it arrived so I hoovered the staircase within 5 minutes of receipt and it did an excellent job. It is only a handheld hoover therefore expectations should not be that of a normal hoover but with 4 children to tidy up,after I am very impressed.
on 18 May 2015
Severely under powered. Tiny capacity. Doesn't like really small particles like pepper, didn't like water. Very disappointed.