on 16 March 2012
These trunks are good quality and are good value considering the usual price of CK products. These particular trunks don't have a button fly, but come a way down the leg and are comfortable for wearing all day. From experience, they tend to last a long time too. Highly recommended.
0Comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 April 2012
I bought these CK briefs a few weeks ago now and totally pleased with my purchase. The briefs came in a multi-pack (3 pairs) and are great value at £23.50. They were delivered within a few days so couldn't complain about the suppliers. I am about a 32"-34" waist and about 5'9" of slim build. I ordered medium size and they fit perfectly - some people suggested geting the larger size but I would disagree.
0Comment38 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 28 September 2014
These are genuine CK pants and very good value. Other colours are available but don't go crazy - we're not abroad. Black for business, grey for leisure.
0Comment33 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 July 2010
These pants were ordered for my son, who is both pleased with them and also the price.
on 19 January 2016
Unfortunately they were low rise - which was not clearly explained in the product description. They were a present for my husband and when I wanted to return them there was no returns information. All I had was a random address in Germany. So I ended up having to give them to my husband even though they were not what he usual buys. A better product description and greater granularity on how to return the product required!
on 24 August 2015
DO NOT BUY!!!!!
Spent the 30 odd pounds and received fake Calvin Klein boxers nothing like the phone. Complained and they offered to repay me £2!!! Stay well clear!
on 9 October 2015
I've bought Calvins in the same style for the last few years and these felt fake in comparison. Not very fitted and a bit baggy.
on 5 November 2011
These were so brilliant that I am buying another set for my son for christmas. They wash well, keep their shape. I am told they are really comfortable. Have no hesitation in recommending these 100%.
0Comment21 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2014
These trunks were bought for my son, his favourites; they fit well are comfortable and colours are right for him. No downside to this product at all. Highly recommended by wearer.
on 13 January 2014
These are of good quality and great value, comfortable to wear. Only thing I would add is that next time I will probably get away with one size smaller. Overall highly recommended.