5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a case that DOES stand up!
This is my THIRD Samsung case, having had previous mis-buys where the product advertised that the case acted as a stand, but actually didn't (including Samsung's own very expensive case). This case really DOES stand up, and so I can sit back on the train and enjoy my movies with ease.
Published 13 months ago by Odin

1.0 out of 5 stars No stars
Nice case with only one problem. It's not the one in the photo . No inside pockets or hand strap. I purchased this for the idea that pockets inside would be really helpful, I guess I should have read the full reviews before buying. I would definitely not purchase from this retailer again , how can someone be allowed to advertise a product with the wrong photo ?
Published 5 months ago by paul fallon

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a case that DOES stand up!, 24 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely case, 12 April 2014
I got this case for my tablet and I've never had any problems with it. It does what it should do, fits perfectly and feels good to the hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY, 21 Sept. 2013
Just got a new Tab 3 and was looking for cover. Could not believe the price of this product and did not expect it to be any good, but thought I will give it go. How wrong was I, the cover is excellent quality and does the job brilliantly. Great choice of colours and will be buying another one in a different colour. Highly recommend this product - what a bargain.

1.0 out of 5 stars No stars, 23 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE THE TAB 3 COVER, 8 Dec. 2013
Perfect fit and leaves all the buttons free to use it looks and fills great and protects the tablet very well. When the tab is in sleep mode and you open the case it turns the tab on . Very easy to put tab in and is very secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sturdy Case, 4 Mar. 2014
Fits perfectly, good quality, exactly as described. One of the better cases on the market and i have tried a few.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this one!, 14 Aug. 2013
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I like this case a lot and think it represents excellent value for money

- Perfect fit and holds the device firmly.
- All apertures for switches, speakers and camera lens etc. line up perfectly.
- Looks classy - I like the elastic loop provided for the stylus too.
- The stylus is good quality and its inclusion is a bonus together with the screen protector.
- The stand arrangement is useful especially if showing something on screen to another person or watching a movie on the train etc.
- Offers good protection from everyday knocks and scrapes - I'd argue it's an essential accessory from day 1 of owning your Galaxy Tab.

Don't be put off by the low price this case easily holds its own with others I've seen costing much more. Plus there are clear UK contact details for Mofred Customer Service should you need help. Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 19 Aug. 2014
Absolutely terrible! Nothing like advertised except color. It came without pockets or hand-holder that was (and still is) shown on photos. The quality was poor and useless. I contacted the seller, they were extremely lazy with the reply and didn't care about selling me a lie! I definitely do NOT recommend this seller and the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, fits well, 28 Sept. 2013
I. ROBERTSON "gadgetman" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
I had bought a Targus case from John Lewis the day I bought the tablet. It was quite expensive, but I wanted the case the same day.
The Targus product had elastic straps for the corners of the tablet, rather than fully enveloping it. The Targus one was not well thought out because the elastic straps were quite tight, and actually turned the tablet on and off repeatedly!

This one is only a fraction of the cost, and does not have such a bad design flaw. The build quality and materials of the MOFRED cases are very good for the price. It was so good, I bought another one for my mother-in-law, cant say fairer than that.

2.0 out of 5 stars different than on pictures, 19 Feb. 2015
Different than from the pictures. it didn't came with the inner handle all compartments.
Poor finishing